San Antonio Abad Nightlife

Sunset at Cafe del Mar

Most Recent Nightlife in San Antonio Abad

Cafe del mar: Cafe del Mar Sunset Bar

Sunset at Cafe del Mar

Who has not heard about the famous Cafe del Mar?

After hearing the whole collection of Stace's Cafe del mar CD's this was our start point for a good Friday night.

The atmosphere is unique, and here you can get ideas for the summer fashion LOL

Sit at the terrace if you want to watch the people, but if you want to see the people playing with the fire after sunset, the best place is to sit inside on the top floor, you will find better views and also you will feel yourself at heaven surrender by clouds.... great decoration....

Did I mention the ridiculous prices for drinks? When you go there, do not expect to pay less than 8 Euros per drink ? just crazy.

Cafe Mambo Sunset Bar

Pacha Pre party

We visited Caf? Mambo the day of the inauguration party of Pacha, and the dj?s where playing there before going to the club, so the music was great!

As it was the pre-party also lots of people where offering discount tickets to PACHA for ONLY 40 euros (crazy prices)

Kumharas (Sunset Bar)

by Carmela71 Updated Apr 4, 2011

On the other side is this sunset bar, completely different. I loved the style and decoration.

They are growing fast as they had been open for 4 or 5 years and they do often lots of improvements.

They had also a little market and a good Thai restaurant, or at least that what the friend of Francis that works there, says ý.. I do not know the food, but the place looked special!

Thanks Stace for taking us there. I love Ibiza!

Bar M

by Carmela71 Updated Jun 17, 2004
    Dj residents night

This is the sunset bar of the famous Manumission, we went on our second night and it was residents dj’s night.

Prices have gone down a little that after a few days going out, is something to appreciate for the budget hehehehe

Bar Melody

by Carmela71 Written Jun 17, 2004

maybe is not what you expect of Ibiza, but Pepe and Samuel welcomed Stace as Old client and friend, so we had to stop by sure. We founded the prices much reasonable that in other tourist spots, and even if decoration was not my style, the atmosphere can vary a lot depending of the kind of clients.

One day was all retired Germans, and the next day was a big bunch of Spanish people partying, all locals…. You never know what you will find…

Sugar Sea sunset bars

by Carmela71 Written Jun 17, 2004

We did not stopped for a drink in this one, but we had a look. I loved the little terrace over the rocks, and has the advantage of not having around so many people sitting on the sand, but I guess it makes the Ibizas sunsets different.

Savannah's (Sunset Bar)

by Carmela71 Updated Jun 17, 2004

This was our last stop and my favorite one. The decoration was really nice and the terraces much bigger.

Es Paradis: Clubs

by Carmela71 Updated Jun 14, 2004

The main reason we visited this club was because it was FREE entrance LOL. It seems to be famous for its decoration. Well it was impressive, but not my style of decoration maybe.

The water parties are famous, but I had heard that the water gets really dirty with the people clothes LOL

Itaca: Sunset bar

First drink in Ibiza

This was our first stop after leaving the luggage at the hotel. Well we had a drink at Melody?s bar to say hello to some Stace?s friends, but after that we went into the idea of Ibiza bars that we all had in mind. They are cheaper that the ones nearby Caf? del mar, but I guess sunsets are not as good.

Dress Code: Under construction

• Carmela71's Profile Photo

Es Paradis Bar: Before club time...

The girls .....

This one is close to Es Paradis, and used to be part of the club. Now is separate music was not bad and we were able to enjoy the Ibiza fauna around LOL

Instant Answers: San Antonio Abad

Comments

San Antonio Abad Nightlife

Reviews and photos of San Antonio Abad nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for San Antonio Abad sightseeing.

View all San Antonio Abad hotels