San Antonio Abad Off The Beaten Path

• Off The Beaten Path

Most Recent Off The Beaten Path in San Antonio Abad

Es Vedra

by Carmela71 Updated Jun 18, 2004

The best ever 15 Euros spent …. The trip from San Antonio to Es vedra island deserved that amount by sure. You can go by car to visit each of the beaches and Calas, but the views from the sea are more spectacular.

The staff is very friendly and you will have a good time

Captain Nemo boat with a glass bottom

Cala Codolar

by Carmela71 Updated Jun 18, 2004
    Codolar beach from the restaurant

We were trying to decide where to go for a lunch, when we got the publicity of a restaurant in our car.

We were hungry and we were not in mood of the food at the Conte beach restaurants as we saw most of the people left the food in the plates, so we headed there (I believe in destiny, as there is a reason for everything).

From the restaurant we got incredible views od the beach, but when we tried to go down by car for a bath, we got completely lost LOL, so we left it for another occasion

Cala de Comte

by Carmela71 Updated Jun 18, 2004

this is my favourite beach. It was the first one I saw, and I was shock with its beauty.

All the different blues in one, so clean ….

There are no words to express it.. I just said to my friends (typical Spanish joke) why we where looking for Curro at the Caribe when we had this islands…. (there was travel company agency looking for Curro in all the caribe islands a long time ago)

I just love Ibiza beaches

Cala D'Or

Views from the boat

Another incredible beach with excellent views of the Es Vedra island.

Very busy in summer and always with lots of boats around.

We were told there are nice restaurants but also expensive ones

Cala Bassa

by Carmela71 Updated Jun 18, 2004

this beach is one of the closest to San Antonio so it was very busy also. We only went for a walk to enjoy the views.

It seems to be very good for snorkelling

Instant Answers: San Antonio Abad

Comments

San Antonio Abad Off The Beaten Path

Reviews and photos of San Antonio Abad off the beaten path posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for San Antonio Abad sightseeing.

View all San Antonio Abad hotels