Sóller Restaurants

• The paella at
    The paella at "Ses Oliveres" with yummie...
    by flyfreak
  • Good memories ...@ restaurante Ses Oliveres
    Good memories ...@ restaurante Ses...
    by flyfreak
    A Majorcan salad the Trampo
    by Bigs

Most Recent Restaurants in Sóller

Bon Vi bar and restaurant: Nice snacks and good price

by flyfreak Written Jun 14, 2008

When coming from the Aimia hotel towards the little rambla in Puerto Sóller, there is a little restaurant-bar at the corner from the Santa Maria del Camí street and the rambla.
    If you only fancy some snack like a bocadillo (big sandwich) this is the place.
    We enjoyed the classic there like a bocadillo with serrano ham and one with Spanish tortilla. They also have "platos combinados" which are main meals at a good price.

You notice that the place is good and affordable because the locals go there for lunch.

Favorite Dish: any type of "bocadillo" or the "platos combinados".
    An alternative to the relatively expensive Sóller restaurants.

• Beaches

Airecel hotel-restaurant of Aimia hotel: Fresh and tasty food

by flyfreak Written Jun 14, 2008

The food takes a bit longer to be prepared, but for a good reason: it is being prepared freshly and only with the best ingredients. Once you enjoy your meal you will love it. The menue is not very big, but you will enjoy every plate.
    At lunch time the selection is a bit bigger.
    Make sure you visit the restaurant once, even if you are not staying in the Aimia hotel.

Favorite Dish: Penne pasta with Sóller shrimps.
    The avocado/ham salad was phantastic aswell.
    I liked all of the plates I tried there, also the desserts like the "Delicias de Baileys" or the Apple tart.

• Luxury Travel

Restaurant Randemar: A no-go

by flyfreak Updated Jun 14, 2008

The place looks fancy but if you go there, you will be end up paying way too much for bad service and nearly cold food.

In the first place it took them 25 minutes to bring us a menue, then they needed an hour to bring the starters (the tomato soup was nearly cold and it was NOT a gazpacho my friend had ordered). The main meals seemed to have been imported from some remote location otherwise I could not explain the long time they needed for preparing it and on top of it the food was cold.

When I gave my feedback on the quite unprofessional service we had experienced I was treated as if I was only claiming in order to get some price-reduction.

So stay away from the pseudo-Italian as the price/performance ratio is simply bad. Even if they might manage to serve the food on time or even still warm, the way they were treating negative feedback was not a professional one.

Favorite Dish: cold pizza if you like that :-(

• flyfreak's Profile Photo

Ses Oliveres: Fancy food - real good stuff!

by flyfreak Written Jun 14, 2008

A five-star rating from my side for the food and service in this restaurant! Professional service and phantastic food.

For me it was the best restaurant where we ate in Sóller.

Favorite Dish: We tried the Paella which is very nice, also the Sangria they make.
    We liked the starters "grilled sardines" and the croquetas.
    My friend had a phantastic fish and I enjoyed one of the "house's recommendation": duck on potatoes with a Sóller-oranges sauce.

Good memories ...@ restaurante Ses Oliveres The paella at
    • Hiking and Walking
    • Beaches

• Bigs's Profile Photo

Es Mollet: Fish or what???

by Bigs Written Aug 11, 2003

Es Mollet is one of hte last reestaurants on the long beach side of Port de Soller when you are coming from the last tram stop. It offers traditional majorcan food mixed with wonderful views over the bay....I like it a lot.

Favorite Dish: I had a Trampo, a traditional Majorcan sald with tomatos, peppers, onions, capers and tuna. It was the perfect lunch for a hot summers day!!!

A Majorcan salad the Trampo

Instant Answers: Sóller

Comments

Sóller Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Sóller restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Sóller sightseeing.