Candelaria Things to Do
There are 9 statues made of bronze, representing the Menceyes, the kings of Guanches who were reigning the island when it was conquered in 1496.Tenerife).
Guanches: The inhabitants those days.
1 more image
This street starts (or finishes) at Plaza de La Patrona de Canarias, and you can see the murals showing the Canary Islands; the one representing Tenerife, is opposite the others.
The seven Canary islands, are:
- El Hierro
- Gran Canaria
- La Gomera
- La Palma
4 Hotels in Candelaria
620 Reviews and Opinions
The rather big hotel with its more than 470 rooms- buildt in 1970 - does not even try to get close...more
Avda Generalisimo 170, Candelaria, 38530, Spain
Good for: Families
C/ Santo Domingo, 21, Las Cuevecitas, Candelaria, 38530, Spain
Good for: Solo
Favorite thing: Tourist office: It's at the beginning of Obispo Pérez Cáceres street (formerly called La Arena street).
- Tel.: (+34) 922 032 230
- Fax: (+34) 922 500 808
- Internet: www.candelaria.es
- E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening hours: Monday-Friday, from 9,00 to 17,00 (9 am to 5 pm)
Saturdays, from 9,00 to 14,00 (9 am to 2 pm)
There are free guided tours in Spanish, english, german and dutch.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!