Isla de Fuerteventura Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Isla de Fuerteventura

The Sundowner Pub: Breakfast

by ak47uk Updated Jan 21, 2005
    Sundowners

If you want a traditional English breakfast go to The Sundowner Pub. You get egg, bacon, sausage, beans or tomato, fried bread or toast a mug of coffee or tea, good ole HP sauce and Heinz ketchup for 3.50 euros. I found that was enough for me as a small breakfast but you can have as much as you like for a few more euros.

Steak House: Big Steak Small Price

by ak47uk Updated Jan 21, 2005

Not for vegetarians

Nice restaurant with good prices, situated down a side street in Corralejo.
    We had 2 Entrecote steaks with diane sauce served with chips, canary potatoes. mixed veg and a bottle of red wine for 20 euros. The house red wine was nice but weak.
    Gets busy after 6.30pm.
    When you order steak it is usually a little under cooked than you asked for but they will cook it more if you want, My personal thought is that it is good medium as I think that most chefs in the canaries hate to cook steaks well done. If you want well done meat have a burger.

Favorite Dish: The steaks. They are large and tender.

• cadja's Profile Photo

Tio Bernabé: Best paella in Corralejo

by cadja Written Jul 2, 2004

Very priceworthy restaurant with lots of canary food as well as beef and fish for those not so keen on going local. Menu in different languages. Located in the small alleys down the harbour. Cozy atmosphere and GREAT service!

We held our mom's 50's birthday dinner at this place and they really did their best to make it a great experience. Very flexible and service minded personel.

In the evenings a local musician may turn up.

Favorite Dish: Don't miss on their paella - it not only looks georgous, it also melts in your mouth.

And don't miss their cheateu briand. That meet did melt!

If you get a chance, try their starters. We got a plate with mixed canary stuff and even the most picky in our company liked the taste bites.

And don't miss on the desserts! And do try the canary dishes, don't go straight to the ice-cream. I tried two things I can't even pronounce, but they were both delicious.

Ask the staff for advice, they're more than wiling to help you.

• Russ60's Profile Photo

The Waterside: Great Breakfasts

by Russ60 Written Jan 10, 2004
    Outside The Waterside

We went here every night for a few beers after our meal at night (a pint of lager was just over 2 euros).
    The staff were very freindly, especially on our first visit when there was a big storm and we had just our shorts and t shirts on, they gave us very large bin liners with arm holes cut in to keep us dry on our way home.

Favorite Dish: The full English Breakfasts were spot on and hot.

• Russ60's Profile Photo

Blue Jeans Steakhouse: Try the Steaks

by Russ60 Written Jan 10, 2004

Our

This place gets very busy its quiet small, I would recommend an early meal before 7.00pm or later in the evening. The restaurant staff were very nice and helpful, the ambience is quiet cosy and on the occassions we visited it played a wide cross section of 70s music (which suited me).

Favorite Dish: The steaks were very good and they bring you a nice selection of dips before your meal.

• Nixter01's Profile Photo

SLOW BOAT: More Eastern Food !

by Nixter01 Updated Nov 24, 2003

This was also a favourite of ours as it was a Take Away and when we did'nt want to sit and eat we just took it back to the apartment, simple as that !

Favorite Dish: The Singapore Fried Rice was out of this world, but I have'nt got a favourite

• chancay's Profile Photo

Robinson buffet: The buffet at Robinsons

by chancay Written Sep 30, 2003

Rafael

All three, breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet, were absolutely great. There was everything to eat at all time, if I start to describe all the different meals that were offered, the place here wouldn´t be enough, but I can say, the dishes where very very good.
    And the Service as well, one of the very funny ones who served us was Rafael (see the picture). He didn´t speak a lot german, but he was always able to comunicate with the guests.

• Nixter01's Profile Photo

Baskin Robbins: Ice Cream Heaven !

by Nixter01 Written Apr 16, 2003
    Outside Baskin Robbins

I never expected to find a Baskin Robbins over here, and could not resist a BIG FAT ice-cream on a hot day !
    Saying that though as soon as I walked outside the shop the damn thing was halfway down my hand !!

Favorite Dish: Chocolate Chip or Strawberry for refreshment

• lup's Profile Photo

El Sombrero: Try the Sombrero!

by lup Written Apr 9, 2003

El Sombrero is situated on the boulevard in Corralejo, near the harbour. The waitresses are friendly, the food is very good and the prices are reasonable. They have a terrace, with view on the harbour, the beach and the boulevard and an inside restaurant.

Favorite Dish: El Sombrero is my alltime favourite. It's like grilling on a pyramid. You get a large tray of meat and a pyramid on the table with soup. The meat is hung on the pyramid until it's ready and the soup slowly turns into a mixture of meatjuice, water and vegetables. Also try their Lanzarote Rose.

• Nixter01's Profile Photo

"Trip To Hong Kong": Try Them All !!!

by Nixter01 Written Jan 26, 2003

We tried many restaurants whilst we were here, but one of the best was the local Hong Kong restaurant. With its warm and friendly atmosphere and fantastic service you just could'nt fault it. If you are a chinese fan, then this is a must. The prices were Very good and the drinks were cheap to.
    There are also Greek, Indian, Italian ( which was also excellent ) Thai and many local restaurants, my advice would be to try them all, at the prices, it would be a shame not to!

Favorite Dish: My favourite dish would have had to of been the Duck in Orange source, with the rice and extra trimmings. Served on a hot plate with the small tea-lights. If you have'nt used Chopsticks before then nows your chance. Knifes and forks are available if you choose this option, but it makes it more fun to eat with chopsticks. Besides why eat in a Western style when you are eating Eastern !

• AlbaniaLover's Profile Photo

Mona Lisa: My favorite restaurant in town

by AlbaniaLover Written Jul 19, 2006

mona lisa

Serving all kinds of dishes from local to italian to steaks. A lovely setting with seating inside and out. The staff were also very friendly here and remember you when you come back every year.

Favorite Dish: Steak

Ciao-Ciao: Atlantic Views

View from cafe

A lovely little seafront cafe that sells wonderful Baguettes and has great views over The Atlantic Ocean.

La Fuente: Spanish experience

La Fuente

Spanish Restaurant that serves excellant food, great service and a local guitar player

Favorite Dish: Any fresh fish dish

Syrtaki: The Lamb Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Syrtaki

Greek Restaurant that serves fine food at a reasonable price. I had the Lamb which was superb

Don Camillo: Italian Cusine

by ak47uk Updated Jan 24, 2005

Corralejo

One of the best Italian restaurants serving steaks and pizzas with a very wide choice of other foods.

Instant Answers: Isla de Fuerteventura

Comments

Isla de Fuerteventura Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Isla de Fuerteventura restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Isla de Fuerteventura sightseeing.

View all Isla de Fuerteventura hotels