Isla de Gran Canaria Restaurants

Klöru bar.

Most Recent Restaurants in Isla de Gran Canaria

San Remo: Italian

by tompt Updated Jan 27, 2005

The atmosphere in this italian restaurant was real good. We got a free sangria with a bruschetta before we ordered anything.
    The food was good and not expensive.
    And at the end we got a ´ron miel´ on the house. ´Ron miel´ is a traditional drink from Gran Canaria, it is translated as honey rum.

The restaurant is open from: 12:00 - 24:00

• tompt's Profile Photo

Coimbra: TV is diverting from the food

by tompt Updated Jan 27, 2005

We had a great tomato soup and grilled meat for the main course here, the only downside was the tv. It was placed in a way we had to look at it, weather we wanted or not. It was very annoying, because there was really nothing interesting on there.......

• YPie's Profile Photo

Tagoror: Restaurant in a cave

by YPie Updated Dec 31, 2004

Go right up to the end of the Barranco de Guayadeque (take the road from Aguimes) to this place. It doesn't look too much from outside, but once you go in you are in a cave with a bar. There are tunnels going off, follow them and see where you lead. Some of them open up into dining areas (seats carved from the wall of the cave, stone tables), there is a little shop round the back, and far more than you would imagine form the front. I was lucky in a way to visit when it was raining, it forced us inside instead of sitting on the terrace and missing out on what was inside.

The food's good too!

Edited 311204 to say that I went back on 26 December 04 and the food's just as good as I remembered. If you go up on Sunday's they do special dishes like a fish stew and ropa vieja, and a lot of the people there are locals which shows that it's not just a tourist trap! Our meal for three (three courses including wine) came to just under 40 Euros from memory, and was absolutely huge!

This is without a doubt my favourite place to eat in Gran Canaria,.

• YPie's Profile Photo

The Greek Taverna: Great Greek food

by YPie Written Jul 6, 2004

This is one of my favourite places to eat in the Playa del Ingles area. I love it!

The meals are huge, and very Greek. We try to go on a night when Emilio is cooking, although there are some dishes he prepares in advance which are a good standby when he's not in the kitchen! He's Greek and a great chef to boot!

Favorite Dish: My favourite starter is saganaki (fried feta cheese and ouzo), and I love the chicken parmesan as well as some of the more traditionally Greek dishes.

We've never got as far as desert!

• neilward's Profile Photo

Bucanero Melonaras: Fantastic food...

by neilward Written Apr 1, 2007

Fantastic food in a wonderful setting,fight on a beautifully clean beach.The shopping development in Melonaras is 1st class,good restaurants and some great shops.

Gran China: Chinese

by tompt Written Jan 27, 2005

This was one of the not so busy restaurants in the shopping centre Yumbo. We don't know why, because the food they served was good. But next to us there was only one other couple dining here.

Instant Answers: Isla de Gran Canaria

Comments

Isla de Gran Canaria Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Isla de Gran Canaria restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Isla de Gran Canaria sightseeing.

View all Isla de Gran Canaria hotels