Los Cristianos Things to Do

• kevin36's Profile Photo

Mount Tiede Island Trip

by kevin36 Written Jan 13, 2013

Mount Tiede

We went on an excursion organized by our Thomson rep at the Arona Gran Hotel.
    It was an all day trip of the Island , the Guide was very informative (A bit too Much sometimes),all in all a well worth trip,taking in the scenes and Mount Tiede.
    The only negative thing i would say is,it would have been nice to stay longer at Mount Tiede,20mins was not long enough to take it in,but spectacular all the same.
    Cable car services up to La Rambleta run from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., unless bad weather or high winds make the service impossible. Restrictive measures have currently been established, and access from the Terminal to the highest point of the summit is NOT allowed without a special permit. Access is open to La Fortaleza and Pico Viejo lookout spots.

In order to use the "Telesforo Bravo" trail from La Rambleta or Cable Car Terminal (3550 m) to the summit of Mt. Teide (3718 m), you first have to apply for a permit given exclusively through the web www.reservasparquesnacionales.es . Said permit will be valid only for ONE given date and specific time:

• Archeology
    • Photography

• kevin36's Profile Photo

by kevin36 Written Jan 13, 2013
    Siam Park

Firstly let me say we are in our late 50s,however it did not stop us having great Fun, we spent the day there and how I did not put myself in Hospital ill never know.
    Some of the big rides are Scary,But! I just had to try them,I did ask myself after "What am I doing".
    We must have spent about 2hrs going round and round the lazy River.
    There should be something for everyone here,my advice do it ,its good fun.

• Theme Park Trips

• natalie_84's Profile Photo

Visit the markets

by natalie_84 Written Feb 20, 2006

In Los Cristianos you have a saturday morning market. Here you can buy lots of stuff like t-shirts, purses, jewelery,... You can get low prices if you try. It's a very busy market so if it's very sunny wear a hat and don't forget your sunglasses too.

• Beaches

• tenerifejohn's Profile Photo

Guide to Tenerife

by tenerifejohn Written Mar 31, 2006

I have written a comprehnsive guide to Tenerife including places to dine, places to be entertained, bars I have enjoyed and you are more than welcome to visit the guide following the link below.

Instant Answers: Los Cristianos

Comments

Los Cristianos Things to Do

Reviews and photos of Los Cristianos things to do posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Los Cristianos sightseeing.

View all Los Cristianos hotels