Maspalomas Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Maspalomas

• Esclaeritas II - Zum Treppchen: Touristic but good

by svizzerottina Written Mar 24, 2005

This is one of the few restaraunt in the Maspalomas promenade.
    Although it is situated in the most touristic place ever, the food is amazingly good and at a good price too.
    Live spanish music every night.
    You can even watch German football on the big screen.

Favorite Dish: Everything we had was really good!

• antz's Profile Photo

Can't remember what it is called!: Mad Manwell

by antz Written Mar 9, 2005

I can't remember the names of any of the places we ate in - mostly they were in CC Faro 2 though. There is a steakhouse down at the bottom of the centre, next to the 'Steakhouse' restaurant. The waiter there is called Manwell, and he is a little bit mad I think!

He was very nice, and said hello to us every time we passed (we only ate there once) but when he saw us in the Banana Bar when he had finished work each night, he would come and tell us he was sad that we didn't eat at his restaurant that night - which got a bit irritating after a while.

Once night he came to tell us that he had a big problem - he loved us all! I am not sure if he was hoping we would say - 'No problem - you can come home with all 4 of us!!' heheh!

I think it is his sister that works with him - she is really nice and lots of fun!

Favorite Dish: The food was really good here - I had the paella and it was great! The portions are huge - and quite decently priced.

Two of my friends had the steak - which they ordered medium rare - and which came out very red - so when ordering a steak, I would order it slightly more cooked than you would like (if that makes sense). Also with the steak, the girls got jacket potatoes, which were filled with garlic butter which they said were delicious!

Instant Answers: Maspalomas

Comments

Maspalomas Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Maspalomas restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Maspalomas sightseeing.