Maspalomas Shopping

Beautiful silver jewellery.
    Silver jewellery.

Best Rated Shopping in Maspalomas

• Regina1965's Profile Photo

Schaefer Kanarias.: Silver on sale.

by Regina1965 Updated Sep 16, 2010

Schaefer silver store.

Schaefer Kanarias is located in the Varadero shopping center in Meloneras right by one of the entrances. It is a jewellery shop which specialises in beautiful silver jewellery and it was on sale when I last went for a visit (December 2009). Business was lifely I can tell you that and I was tempted to buy as well. There are stores like these all over Maspalomas, Meloneras and Playa del Ingles.

What to buy: Silver jewellery. There were beautiful necklaces for 20 euros, silver rings with beautiful designs for 20-30 euros and all kinds of jewellery. Now when I visited again in November 2009 these stores were selling really cheap jewellery from a bankrupt company.

What to pay: From 10-90 euros.

• antz's Profile Photo

CC Faro 2: Shopping in a Circle

by antz Updated Mar 9, 2005

CC Faro 2

From what I understand, most of the shopping areas in Gran Canaria are arranged into what are called 'Commercial Centres' - hence the 'CC' before the centre name. In the Commercial Centres you will find not only shops, but also restaurants, bars and cafe's - everything you need basically!

We were lucky enough where our bungalows were as we were about 2 minutes walk from CC Faro 2. I can safetly say that we probably spent about 60% of our time here! This is where everything could be found, so why venture further? Perfect for a lazy holiday! The best part of the Faro centre is that it works in a spiral - always fun when you come out of a bar at the top (a little worse for wear) and suddenly find yourself at the bottom, without realising that you were going down!

At CC Faro 2, there are 2 mini markets (the one at the bottom is much better!), clothes shops, camera shops, perfume shops, restaurants, bars, cafes, souvenir shops, a games area (with air hockey - always a favourite of ours!!) the list goes on and on!

What to buy: If you are going to buy anything here, make it perfume. There is a shop called Sabina's and this was the cheapest place we could find for perfume - a good 5 euros cheaper than anywhere else we visited including other resorts! Never mind the fact that it is about half of the price of perfume in the UK. Needless to say, I felt the credit card beckoning, and left with some!

Instant Answers: Maspalomas

Comments

Maspalomas Shopping

Reviews and photos of Maspalomas shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Maspalomas sightseeing.