El Labrador: GREAT, BUT VERY EXPENCIVE
This restaurant has some of the best food that I have eaten so far on the island. But it's also incredibly expencive! I haven't tried any other restaurants in Tejeda so I don't know how the prices of the other restaurants are here.
If you are on a budget you'd better look at the menues of the other places, otherwise it's absolutely worth a visit. And the view from the restaurant is almost worth the high price alone...
La Perdiz: Spanish food
Very nice traditinional Canarian food. All the staff speak very well English, and the owner speaks Danish as well.
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Road Trip
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices