Safety Tips in Castilla-La Mancha

• Warnings and Dangers
    by alectrevor
  • Plaza Mayor (Villanueva de los Infantes, Spain)
    Plaza Mayor (Villanueva de los Infantes,...
    by Redang
  • Warnings and Dangers
    by angiebabe

Most Viewed Warnings and Dangers in Castilla-La Mancha

• Redang's Profile Photo

Villanueva de los Infantes (the page)

by Redang Written Apr 14, 2010

There are two towns in Spain called Villanueva de los Infantes. One of them is in Castilla y León, close to Valladolid. The other one is in Castilla-La Mancha, the one I have added the info, tips and pics.

If you look for Villanueva de los Infantes in the destination box, it will appear the one in Castilla y León whilst the one in Castilla-La Mancha doesn’t exist, that’s the reason why I am using the Castilla-La Mancha page. Maybe, if the system allows me, I’ll move this info to the correct page in the future, so, stay tuned.

Plaza Mayor (Villanueva de los Infantes, Spain)

• Car Parks that close in Albacete

by blint Written Dec 11, 2004

It was late at night so we parked in a underground parking near our hotel.

Just after commenting on what a great time we had had in modern Albacete we arrived at the entrance to the car park only to find everything locked up! I then noticed a small sign above the door saying it was closed Sundays and festivals. That day happened to be a holiday! The problem was that we were in a hire car which we had to return that day and we had to work the next day.

The car park was right by the main square where I had noticed lots of police cars the night before. Rightly I assumed the local Police had an office in the square. They couldn't open it for us but they told us at the other side of the square there was another car park owned by the same people.

The man from the other car park opened the place where our car was parked and let us out!!! Though cheekily he over charged us y ten euros on top of the amount we owed just for the trouble!!!!!!!!

We were just SO happy to get our car back we didn't say anything about paying 20€!

The moral of the story is to always check whether a car park is open 24 hours all day everyday and don't let people con you just for helping you out!

Castilla-La Mancha Hotels

Yuncos Hotels
2 Hotels
Valverde de los Arroyos Hotels

Instant Answers: Castilla-La Mancha

Comments

Castilla-La Mancha Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Castilla-La Mancha warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Castilla-La Mancha sightseeing.
Map of Castilla-La Mancha