Boñar Favorites

My host family getting a drink
    by asturnut
  • Enjoying sangria with friends in El Pinar
    Enjoying sangria with friends in El...
    by asturnut

Most Recent Favorites in Boñar

• asturnut's Profile Photo

Refreshment for the weary traveler

by asturnut Updated Feb 12, 2003
    My host family getting a drink

Favorite thing: As is common in many rural (and even some urban locations) there is a public spring located in town. Locals frequent the spot to get their fill of naturally pure spring water, for free. Such fountains were quite common in the villages I frequented. The fountain shown here, located in Boñar on the main street, Avnda. Constitucion.

Fondest memory: It's so funny to see ladies taking shopping carts and filling up bottles of water for the week. I saw this in many places in northern Spain.

• asturnut's Profile Photo

Hanging out with friends

by asturnut Written Sep 22, 2002

Enjoying sangria with friends in El Pinar

Favorite thing: Favorite Thing: During the day, our favorite place to hang out in Boñar was the municipal park, camping and pool area called El Soto. It's where everyone goes during the day. There is a outdoor kiosk where you can get snacks, beer, and ice-cream; a soccer field; pool, etc. We also went here everyday to meet with friends, ride bikes, etc.
    We also would sometimes hike up the small mountain to Piñar de Adrados (a pine forest park) about 2 miles away with friends and drink sangria and enjoy nature. It's not an easy climb if you don't have a car!

Instant Answers: Boñar

Comments

Boñar Favorites

Reviews and photos of Boñar favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Boñar sightseeing.