Nou Camp Stadium, Barcelona

Know about this? Rate It!

Barcelona Hostel FC Barcelona
  • Hostel Barcelona by Nou Camp Stadium

by Lauramad Updated Feb 10, 2009
    Barcelona Hostel FC Barcelona

Favorite thing: Hi!
    This is Laura and I would like to give a tip for those going to barcelona for a Football Game or a regular trip.There is this hostel 10 min walk from the FC Barcelona Stadium, Plaça Espanya and 5 min walk from Sants train station.
    It is called Alberguinn Hostel Barcelona http://www.alberguinn.com

Fondest memory: This is the best hostel experience I've had! The staff members were very friendly, showers were hot, and the lockers are very handy! It's not far from the metro, the kitchen is well-equipped, and they provide breakfast. What more could you ask for?

• Study Abroad

• doodybee's Profile Photo

Nou Camp & Onward Travel From Girona Airport

by doodybee Written Mar 12, 2008

Favorite thing: hi darryl

it has been suggested earlier that the derby game may be moved to the 19th - in which case you will not make it

there is a NOU CAMP tour for around 17euro ( i think) whether that allows you to see training etc or not i can't say

check out their website to see if you can get any info from there - hope you realise you have about an hours transfer form Girona into the centre of barcelona - there is a ryanair bus available -if you are not driving which drops you at the bus station - we were charged less than 7 euro for the taxi to the hotel which was oat the habour end of la ramblas.

if yo uget another chance to go to barcelona and if ita an option - go from Doncaster - its a mid afternoon flight out and an early afternoon flight back in
    hope this helps some
    enjoy barcelona - we did

• Meadows11's Profile Photo

Tickets For FC Barcelona

by Meadows11 Written Mar 4, 2005

Favorite thing: I have now attained a bit of experience on obtaining tickets for FC Barcelona games. The first match I watched was a sell out, but I found out that on Thursday afternoon's the ticketing booths open up to sell some retained tickets. This is how I got mine at the standard A Grade price. Therefore, it is a good idea to take your tour of the ground on the Thursday and get your ticket for the Saturday/Sunday match.

Despite this success on my first trip, when I returned to Barcelona with a large group of friends we booked our tickets in advance over the internet to make sure we avoided dissapointment. By doing it this way we ended up paying through the roof, which was particularly disheartening when we saw that the second game we watched still had tickets available on match day at half the price we had paid for ours!!
    However, there is only one way to be sure of seeing the game, and that's by having a ticket. So, with the tips I've left I'll leave you to your own devices, take what you will from it. :)

• Adventure Travel

• Hosell's Profile Photo

NOU CAMP!

by Hosell Updated Nov 18, 2004

Favorite thing: If you have the chance,in your visit to Barcelona,see a match,in Barcelona CF. STADIUM CAMP NOU ,biggest in Europe,110.00 p.,and second in world.This is also one of the best teams in world !! and second best team in Spain,after Real Madrid!! :-)

• JohnnySpangles's Profile Photo

Don't miss the Neu Camp, it's too big anyway.

by JohnnySpangles Updated Sep 3, 2002
    BARCELONA - CAMPING IT UP AT THE NEU CAMP

Favorite thing: Go see the Neu Camp Stadium, it's the biggest footy ground in Europe. There are some wondrous sights in the world but the sight of this shrine to the glorious game brings tears to your ears.

Fondest memory: You also get a tour of the FC Barcelona Trophy room (not cabinet). Just turn up and, for a nominal fee, they'll let you roam the stadium. Warning: Don't attempt any silverware theft as the Spanish police can overreact a bit. I lost my leg in the ensuing skirmish.

• l_joo's Profile Photo

l_joo's General Tip

by l_joo Written Aug 25, 2002

Fondest memory: I met 3 Brazilians in the pension of my stay, they asked me what is my personal opinion about their country Brazil, Oh I said 'Football, Samba' they reply 'That's a very bad image, everybody only think of Football and carnivals whenever mention about Brazil. Oh again I reply. That small pension was a dormitory room with 8 beds 1 bathroom. At night I was so tired but party goes on at the bottom floor, those heavy noise keep coming until I shout 'hey it's 12 midnight now, I want to sleep' but things work out the other way, my room mate quickly shut off his lamp. Oops, I don't mean that, talking to myself, learning a lesson anyway.

• MellMell's Profile Photo

La RamblasF.C.B ( Barcalona...

by MellMell Updated Aug 25, 2002

Favorite thing: La Ramblas
    F.C.B ( Barcalona football grounds.)

Fondest memory: When i was there in 2000 i went to La Ramblas again and put money in the Devil statue's pot. When i'd bent down to drop coins in... He shouted GRACIAS!
    Ive never scremed so loud in my life! I was not expected that and he stabbed my bum with his devils fork too! Great fun though!!!!

• MellMell's Profile Photo

F.C.BFootball club of...

by MellMell Written Aug 25, 2002

Favorite thing: F.C.B

Football club of Barcalona.

Fondest memory: The home of Barcalona football club. A great place for any fan of sport really. It was a great day out.
    A tour of the museum, history all about the teams over the years and then a chance to go into the actual staduim itself! I loved it!

• As part of our port of calls...

by Ursula1 Written Aug 24, 2002

Favorite thing: As part of our port of calls on our cruise it was a fabulous city to finish before spending a week on land in Mallorca - we had a choice of tours at all our stops along the way but in Barcelona we really had a hard time choosing. As a family consisting of two parents and two children - Son Ciarán (22 yrs.) and Daughter Shónagh (17 yrs)we had to split due to preferences - Father and Son choose 'Sporting Barcelona' while We choose 'Panoramic tour + shopping'
    Both parties had a wonderful time - a place we would have gladly spent much more time - we shall return.

Fondest memory: The lads did the sporty - New Camp Stadium with the trophy room and all paraphanalia to do with sport.
    The girls toured the city seeing the famous Cathederal - which we wished we had time to stop to examine more closley.

• eladr's Profile Photo

Camp-nau staduimThis amazing...

by eladr Written Aug 24, 2002

Favorite thing: Camp-nau staduim

This amazing staduim is 'must see' for football fans. the entrence is cost money for the f.c. barcelona museum and for visiting inside the staduim. i have to admit the museum is quite poor but the view from one of the 100,000 seats is like a dream for the football fans...(see picture)

• CandS's Profile Photo

Barcelona Football Club Stadium...

by CandS Updated Mar 25, 2003

Barcelona Football Club Stadium

Favorite thing: Barcelona Football Club Stadium...we had a look around here and even did a tour...

It's such a huge stadium...I'm sure we would have gone to a game if we could have... Maybe next time...

• Adventure Travel

• Arenas's Profile Photo

Another good idea,in your...

by Arenas Written Sep 12, 2002

Favorite thing: Another good idea,in your visit to Barcelona,is see the Barcelona Football Stadium.CAMP NOU,this is a General view.

• Armani23's General Tip

by Armani23 Written Aug 25, 2002

Fondest memory: when you´re visting Barcelone don´t forget to visit
    FC Barcelona museum, it´s really great and amazing!

Instant Answers: Barcelona