Know about this? Rate It!
Placa d' Espana II
Favorite thing: You must come here at night. We happened to catch a water fountain show, with the water dancing to the music. Just fantastic!! I'm not sure if it was a regularly scheduled event during the summer, but it may be.
Open Top Bus Trip
Favorite thing: Take an open top bus trip around the city. We came across this old bull fighting arena while on the bus...
Although the bus ticket we bought wasn't so good (see Transport tips) we still enjoyed it...
Park Espanya Industrial.The...
Favorite thing: Park Espanya Industrial.
The Spanish Industrial park, located on the west side of Estacio de Sants, offers us two different aspects: one charming and one industrial. How to go: Metro: Lines 3 and 5 (Estacio Sants).
Fondest memory: Here is a view by day~~one of my favorite places to just hang out and relax! I don't think you will miss this beautiful place, great for people-watching and sketching.
Placa d' Espanya
Favorite thing: We came across this old bull fighting ring in Placa d' Espanya while we were on the Bus Turistic bus... We were told that the bull fighting ring here is no longer used though.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Barcelona Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Turks and Caicos Islands Hotels
- Isla Contoy Hotels
- Langham Hotels
- Ile de Jerba
- Nea Kallikratia
- Monaco Hotels
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador Favorites
- Pacific Coast Highway / Highway 1
- Nha Trang Favorites
- Hotel Zone
- Toronto Favorites
- Puerto Princesa City Favorites
- West Los Angeles Favorites
- Atlantic City Favorites
- Downtown Seattle
- Myrtle Beach Favorites
- Torremolinos Favorites
- Vejer de la Frontera Favorites