VT Meetings, Barcelona

Know about this? Rate It!

Surprise!
    by grahamopey
  • Marjelle, Mir, Stace, rochelle and Carmen
    Marjelle, Mir, Stace, rochelle and...
    by Carmela71
    David & Carmen
    by Carmela71
  • Carmela71's Profile Photo

Meeting friends II

by Carmela71 Written Oct 4, 2005

Marjelle, Mir, Stace, rochelle and Carmen

Favorite thing: Meeting Rochelle (Geisha_G) all over the world when unexpected it is becoming a classic for us: Madrid, Paris, San Francisco, Paris and barcelona in less than two years :-)

It was also our second meeting with Mir and Dennys, last year in Paris and now in Barcelona ...

so now... Where the next one? ... who knows but for sure it will be great to meet again to you, and I mean it with all my heart

• Carmela71's Profile Photo

Meeting friends

by Carmela71 Written Oct 3, 2005

David & Stace

Favorite thing: One of the best thing of the trip was metting friends in Barcelona. The first one we meet on Friday was Davidlop ( David) we already knew from the Valencia meeting and it has taken a while till we have meet again.

We meet in the afternoon for some drinks and a walk around the Gotic neighborough.

David hope to see you again soon :-)

• Arenas's Profile Photo

During my trip to Barcelona,we...

by Arenas Written Sep 12, 2002

Favorite thing: During my trip to Barcelona,we had a VT.members meeting.Was really good.
    In this picture you can see,in a tapas Bar called TXAPELA,to VT members:
    Lef:davilop,David from Barcelona,DPando,David,from Barcelona and Jimistador,Javi from Zaragoza.
    Right:bluechromis,Victoria,from London,Hosell,Manuel from Alicante,and myself,Arenas from Alicante.

Instant Answers: Barcelona