Pub Crawl, Barcelona

Know about this? Rate It!

• Pub Crawl: Barcelona Party Nights: where the magic starts

by allea Written Apr 13, 2010

and so...I was watching at Sagrada Familia when smiling girl came to me and asked what are my plans for tonight...ummm...well...explore Barcelona for sure...she said that she is promoting a tour for Barcelona Party Nights and it an event not to be missed. and it was...the night started in Gran Foc lounge bar with a welcome shot. this place is wonderfully decorated and at the same time keeping relaxing atmosphere...I looked around to see who else is joining the tour and everyone seemed to dressed really well, ready for the night out and speaking all possible languages...our tour guide announced that it is time to leave..Private bus took us up to Tibidabo mountain where is famous Mirablau bar with breath taking view of night Barcelona. Imagine standing in terrace, sipping cava, enjoying conversations and not believing that you are here and now in this magic city...after Mirablau we went back to bus, where was a party inside with great music and photographer...seems just the moment passed since we arrived to Universal club with one more shot of vodka, where we could dance and meet locals, though I already knew most of the people from the tour so the party got really crazy and hot hot hot...however, the best was just about to come, as our last stop was Opium Mar night club where we had VIP entrance...I did not believe at the beginning when a girl which sold me a tour told that Opium is most popular night club in Barcelona...it definitely is, with great design, music, lot of space and more over terrace to the beach...this night was a highlight of my trip that I will never forget...

Dress Code: Dress to impress...
    For guys it is recommended to wear a shirt with collar and good shoes. Especially at Opium Mar there is a strict door policy. No T-shirts, sports jackets, shorts, flip flops, hats, sneakers etc.

• Singles
    • Castles and Palaces

• shawkneesea's Profile Photo

Pub Crawl: El Rosal

by shawkneesea Updated Jun 3, 2009

El Rosal, met great people and great service. Just a great place for the uninitiated to get their feet wet in El Born.

As you can see it is nothing fancy, but the people who work here! Loved them all.

You got a question, just ask the staff, and they will take care of you. They speak great English.

Good cafe con leche and croissants in the morning too.

Dress Code: Casual

• Beer Tasting

• seasonedveteran's Profile Photo

Along the Harbor: Hostel Pubcrawl HELLOBCN!

by seasonedveteran Written Mar 13, 2008

The pub crawl ended at this club. it was packin! pretty good, but not enough girls.
    Really cool to have a bar on the harbour. only in barcelona!!
    quite an impressive complex at the harbour. I wish it was daytime to see it in all its magnificance. Expensive bars though, predictabel by the amazing location

Dress Code: Pub crawls allow everyone in!

• SamboVibes's Profile Photo

Travel Bar - Tues, Thurs & Sat - 21:00: SMASHED! Bar Crawl

by SamboVibes Written Jun 26, 2007

These guys know how to party. I was a little skeptical at first when somebody on the street handed me a flyer for "...the biggest bar crawl in Europe", I was expecting about 50 drunk people and a handfull of watered down shots. I was wrong. I head down to Travel Bar with only a twenty euro note in my pocket, no way could I get drunk on just a twenty, the guy who signs me up at the bar tells me I´m just in time, the Bar Crawl is about to leave, and since it´s just leaving he gave me a five euro discount, I hand him my note, he hands me ten back, stamps my hand and grabs a vodka-lime shot from the table, WHAM! Yep, that´s real vodka, it stings a bit. Off I go, introduced to a crazy american girl with a hot body and a nice smile; one of the many bar crawl guides. I enter the next bar, show my stamp and get handed a ticket for a tequilla shot, step inside and then the atmosphere dawns on me; the place is packed with lots of young attractive people all laughing and partying, some dancing, some drinking, I´m liking it. I head on over to the back to get my shot and something catches my eye; Two attractive young women lying down on the tables with a ring of observers spurring them on, another one of the crazy guides steps up, this time an english guy with a booming voice and a can of whipped cream. He sprays a line of cream going from their bellies to their breasts and places a tequilla shot each between their cleavage, two guys step up from the crowd, the guide shouts a count down and the lucky guys from the crowd race to lick up all the cream and finish the shot. The entire night was packed with lots of free booze, a vodka squirtgun and tons of crazy drinking games. I also made a bunch of new friends who I´m now travelling with. That was the BEST night of drinking I´ve had in a long time, I had a lot of fun and I´d recommend it even if you´re just looking to make some friends.

Dress Code: Whatever you like, go dressed as a nurse or a cowboy if it suits you.

Crazyness ensues Flyer Drink with new friends End the night in the club
    • Study Abroad
    • School Holidays

• JennaNC's Profile Photo

Pub Crawl: Kentucky:for the no-fear,spanish-speaking traveler

by JennaNC Written Apr 15, 2007

This little bar is in El Raval (ie. the "seedy" part of town) Take a right off of Las Ramblas on Rambla del Arc (or something like that...walk towards the ocean on the right side of las ramblas, enter the street by walking under a little stone archway). Walk down the street till you see Kentucky on the left. Just like the Kentucky we have in the US, I wouldn't reccomend going to this bar unless you have some ...balls. I went with some of my more adventurous friends in Barce. The bar is dark, super-crowded, and super-Catalan. We pushed our way through the crowds, ordered drinks, then spent the rest of our time there having lively, opinionated conversations with some locals (almost everyone there is...) about politics, travel, sex, etc. Although they weren't escatic to be speaking Castillian spanish (as opposed to Catalan), the company was out there, ecletic, and funny. Don't be shy! Strike up conversations, get into the atmosphere (drinking heavily is a must...). El Raval is, seriously, a pretty sketchy place, esp. at night. Keep your valuables on your body, not in a purse, keep your eyes and ears open, and don't engage strangers trying to get your attention while you're out on the street. If you want to go somewhere without tourists, but with a major attitude, or to use your spanish (other than to order food and ask directions!) check it out.

Dress Code: Whatever you want...I sat next to a guy wearing a dress and tights and lipstick (not that I reccomend you fellas do the same!)...but it was uber casual, eclectic dressing all around

• Gay and Lesbian