Know about this? Rate It!
"Everything about my mother"
Do you remember the end of Pedro Almodovar's film "Everything about my mother"? They were shooting it right here in this cementery. It looks quite amazing... Not sure if I can say that cementery is beautiful but this one indeed looks interesting.
- Family Travel
Arenas de Barcelona
Arenas de Barcelona, a bullring - It was built in 1900 in the Moorish Revival style and is being converted into a shopping center.
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Adventure Travel
Or watch the public
Just looking at the public can be nice too!
People from Barcelona seem to be very photogenic. Wonder if they are used to being photographed by the many tourists here.
watch a game
Behind the Sagadra Familia is this playground. Men from Barcelona meet eachother here for a friendly game. It is nice to see.
There's nothing special about the pigeon, but something special about the round metal ball which is an objet d'art in the public square.
Feel the Spanish passion by listening to casual players at the city square. Here's one preparing his pipe for a sunny Sunday afternoon.
City View from near the Olympic Park
We were trying to walk to the Olympic park and ended up walking past it to the top of the mountain and found this historic military fort.
We had am amazing view of Barcelona from there.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Great room rates
Barcelona Travel Guide
Explore the World
- New Zealand Hotels
- Seney National Wildlife Refuge Hotels
- Siena Hotels
- Ashland Hotels
- Ohio Off The Beaten Path
- Sandia Mountains
- Osaka Off The Beaten Path
- Indianapolis Off The Beaten Path
- San Antonio Off The Beaten Path
- Biloxi Off The Beaten Path
- New Hampshire Off The Beaten Path
- Barbados Off The Beaten Path
- Jordan Off The Beaten Path
- Rochester Off The Beaten Path
- Moscow Off The Beaten Path
- Ushuaia Off The Beaten Path