Know about this? Rate It!
You can also take a cruise in the Medittereanen from Barcelona and you can also visit Ibiza and party, and also Mallorca. Perhaps visit the lovely Girona north of Barcelona and maybe Andorra, a small country in the mountains between France and Spain. You have many choices!
Arenas de Barcelona
Arenas de Barcelona, a bullring - It was built in 1900 in the Moorish Revival style and is being converted into a shopping center.
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Adventure Travel
City View from near the Olympic Park
We were trying to walk to the Olympic park and ended up walking past it to the top of the mountain and found this historic military fort.
We had am amazing view of Barcelona from there.
watch a game
Behind the Sagadra Familia is this playground. Men from Barcelona meet eachother here for a friendly game. It is nice to see.
Or watch the public
Just looking at the public can be nice too!
People from Barcelona seem to be very photogenic. Wonder if they are used to being photographed by the many tourists here.
Feel the Spanish passion by listening to casual players at the city square. Here's one preparing his pipe for a sunny Sunday afternoon.
There's nothing special about the pigeon, but something special about the round metal ball which is an objet d'art in the public square.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Great room rates
Barcelona Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Bergamo Off The Beaten Path
- Penang Off The Beaten Path
- Budva Off The Beaten Path
- Castrop-Rauxel Off The Beaten Path
- Allotment gardens
- Wroclaw Off The Beaten Path
- Eureka Off The Beaten Path
- Virginia City
- Palamós Off The Beaten Path
- Brisbane Off The Beaten Path
- New Smyrna Beach Off The Beaten Path