Know about this?
fight the heat
Miscellaneous: Don't go on a city trip in a mediterranean country in summer! Well, that's a nice tip, but most of us can only go on vacation during the summerholidays. Therefore this list to cope with the heat.
What you should take with you:
- a fan, it's elegant, not heavy and indispensable (you can buy them in touristshops, but they are cheaper at El Corte Ingles, whe the Spanish people presumably buy them).
- little bottles to fill with water, take them with you, you can't stay on the terrace all day and buying small bottles in town is expensive
- some bottle of water with which you can sprinkle water, like you would use for your plants at home, when your getting to hot, you can sprinkle water in you face
And when nothing helps.. Just put your feet in a fountain. there are enough of them in mediterranean countries!
Miscellaneous: In august, in a hostel with no air conditioning, the heat is nigh on unbearable. Take a fan or some description or prepare to spend many hours of you and your travel companions waving magazines at each other
- Budget Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Barcelona Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Calvert Cliffs State Park Hotels
- South Padre Island Hotels
- Gaviota State Park Hotels
- Vienna Hotels