Miscellaneous: On the last years the climate is changing and Barcelona is warmer and warmer.. the winter as i remembered doesnt exist.. fall season is so warm till mid november.. so wear a jacket is convenient but take in mind this.. summer starts in april, the temperatures are quite hot on that time and July should be worse than August when use to rain almost every day on recent years !! so the best time is may- june or late semptember !!
Luggage and bags:
Sports bags are about enough to bring
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Conformtable shoes, there is a lot to walk trough
Photo Equipment: digital cammera.
Miscellaneous: Sunglasses, stylish ones; everything is about trends here. Check out this models as an example:
Westcoast Sunglasses are just what you need!
Toiletries and Medical Supplies:
SUNSCREEN. Do not forget the sunscreen! I got a nice burn on my arms & face and had to go out and purchase some After Sun and a hat to compensate. So wish I hadn't forgotten to pack it!!
Photo Equipment: There is so much to see in Barcelona that you are bound to take loads of photos so make sure you have plenty of film or memory cards. I got an extra memory card before I left and was very glad I did
Luggage and bags:
Carefull with your bags. There are plenty of people on La Ramblas just itching to snatch something valuable out of your bag.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Good walking shoes or jandels (Flip flops, thongs) if hot.
Miscellaneous: Carry water with you at all times. In the summer it can be extremely hot and there are some sights that aren't very close to anything... ie no shops that sell water!
Luggage and bags:
Always sunglasses. FOR SUMMER: very hot and strong sun:
bathsuit, solar protection and a hat. For girls is very good to have a .
– Quite noisy city: if you are from a quiet place you can take something for your ears.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Good shoes for walking. IN SUMMER: sandals. You can buy menorquines and it is also good when it is not raining: catalan espardenyes, (espadrilles in French), made with textil and cord.
Most popular SPANISH SHOES: Camper. Spain produces a lot of nice shoes and leather items.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Summer: antimosquitos. Better electrical and a lotion.
– If you drink to much wine…Alkasheltzer?
Don't take Sangria in a inexpensive place it can give headache. If the wine is cheap it could be bad quality.
– If you eat to much: it is very good VICHY CATALAN, sparkling water.
– You can find all here. FARMACIAS open only 9-13 and 16-20 hours. Difficult in luch time, saturdays and sundays.
– Some toiletries half prize in a supermarket than a Farmacia: food for babies, pampers etc.
Photo Equipment: – Good photo shops in Barcelona but not so cheap as Andorra or Asia.
– A lot of different prizes. Try Carrer Pelayo.
– Fnac is expensive, but you can try a lot of cameras, videocameras, books, etc.
Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: – Spanish people prefer to go to cheap pensions than campings (they are crowded of germans, holland, etc.). I only like small campings or in land.
– Good maps for mountains or country side walking: Alpina.
– Food is more expensive at the coast or in turistic places. If you go by car and you plan to do camping buy in non turistic areas!
– Bread sometimes looks good but is industrially made.
– Ecological and bio-food is very difficult to find and very expensive in Spain.
Miscellaneous: – Speciall menage and presents items you can shop in VINÇON, Passeig de Gracia.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Some northern people come to Spain looking for our sun. I understand it, but please take a high protection cream for your skin, nowadays sun is really dangerous, even for us. Get a tan, not a burn!
7 Reviews and 1756 Opinions This is a beautiful property with a modern, luxurious feel. For those of you who want a more...
Hotel Europark Barcelona
6 Reviews and 892 Opinions We spent 3 nights at this hotel , which is very well located for most things Gaudi and the city...
Casa Camper Barcelona
2 Reviews and 626 Opinions This is a funky 25 room hotel in Barcelona. It's produced and run by the Spanish shoewear giants...