Les Quinze Nits, Barcelona

3.5 out of 5 stars 17 Reviews

Placa Reial, 6 93 317 30 75

square that restaurant is on
    by clareabee
    me in the restaurant
    by clareabee
  • Les Quinze Nits
    by MASSSACA
  • Les Quinze Nits: Good choice for budget travelers

by Donde Written Aug 8, 2006

I had lunch here three times during my 5-day stay in Barcelona (July 2006)! I remembered this place from Virtualtourist. I recommend the lunch: for only 7,90 € you get a 3-course meal (three starters, three main courses and three desserts to choose from), including wine or water. Please note that the "menú del día" is only in Spanish (and catalan), just bring a dictionary like I did. None of the lunches I had was anything outstanding, but good basic food in quite a nice environment, and most of all inexpensive!

• Les Quinze Nits: Is it really good value?

by ciog52 Written Feb 11, 2006

First thing to be said is it is cheap both for food and wine and always has crowds outside.The food itself has nothing to recommend it except price.A grilled chicken dish was both dry and cold and even the french fries were of a very poor quality. Staff are friendly and efficent even when it is busy. I came away with the impression that because they are getting crowds they just do not care about quality. The square is a gathering place for street people who are more of a nuisance than anything else and on the Sunday night we were there they were busy singing to one another.

Favorite Dish: It is hard to make a mess of grilled chicken but they can.

Instant Answers: Barcelona

Comments

Hotels Near Les Quinze Nits
4.0 out of 5 stars