Been here? Rate It!
The Boqueria Market is the...
The Boqueria Market is the most popular with the tourists but not the biggest in town. It is really beautiful and lively and directly on the Rambla.
Barcelona's market par...
Barcelona's market par excellence is the Mercat de la Boqueria (also called Mercat de Sant Josep). It was built in 1836 at La Rambla and it is well known for its quality products.
Mercat de Sant Josep
This is a large food market in Barcelona. They sell many things - fish, meet, cheese, mushrooms and so on. It's a pleasant place to see. You can find every possible picnic materials there.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Great room rates
Barcelona Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Ranjangaon Ganpati Hotels
- Runaway Bay
- Kampung Tanjung Lumpur Hotels
- Brantley Lake State Park Hotels
- Raiwala Hotels