Airport Shuttles, Barcelona

Know about this? Rate It!

• Airport Shuttles
    by deanam
  • AVOID BARCELONA.AIRPORT-SHUTTLE.COM

by elliotk Written Sep 17, 2014

I contracted with Barcelona.airport-shuttle.com to pick us up at the airport and then deliver us back two days later. They did not show at the airport. We were on the phone forever with them and they finally sent a beat up cab with a driver who would not help with the luggage. I emailed them to verify that they would be there to bring us back to the airport but they never answer emails. I called them and they assured me they would be there. They never showed up for the return trip. Save yourself some aggrevation and stay away from them.

• Avoid booking through ResortHoppa

by James1112 Written Jul 29, 2014

Avoid booking through ResortHoppa.

According to their policy they refuse to change a booking. Be aware that you won’t be able to change even time of your transfer with Resorthopa. I lost my prepaid 200 euros !!!

I made my reservation 2 weeks in advance. Next day I realised that put wrong time and tried to contact them. Hotline didn't work. The last reply I’ve got from your customer service: “…I am afraid because your booking has been made through a travel agent, we are not able to make any changes/cancellations to the booking without their permission. This is in line with the contractual agreement in place with our agents and we must therefore kindly ask that you contact your travel agent in this regard. Please contact your travel agent directly to assist you further…”

So, read feedbacks about Resorthopa carefully if you decide to deal with this greedy company

• Business Travel

• Aero city

by kingme Written Feb 26, 2014

DO NOT USE AERO CITY BARCELONA. ON ARRIVAL THEY MADE MY FAMILY WAIT AN HOUR. THEN ON THE RETURN JOURNEY THEY PHONED TO SAY MAKE YOUR OWN WAY TO AIRPORT. WE GOT THERE BUT MISSED OUR FLIGHT. AFTER 3 MONTHS OF HAGGLING THEY ADDMITTED IT WAS THEIR FAULT. AGREED TO REFUND ME MY MONEY THEN OUT OF THE BLUE THEY SAID I CAN'T HAVE IT.
    I WOULD NEVER EVER SUGGEST TO USE THIS FIRM THEY ARE RUBBISH.

• AeroCity transfer from the Airport of Barcelona

by Ramkin Written Aug 27, 2013

9.04.13 I paid the AeroCity companies a transfer Barcelona – Malgrat de Mar 19.06.13 g. and Malgrat de Mar - Barcelona 03.07.13. Vouchers which are attached to a claim and the receipt on payment testify to it. The sum written off by AtroCity immediately from my card made money.
    I received from AeroCity transfer details.
    I waited for AeroCity at the airport of Barcelona during the whole time specified by AeroCity . However anybody didn't meet me. At AeroCity office at the airport it appeared nobody and by phones specified in vouchers nobody answered. As a result: I in the night from the small child remained on the street in the unfamiliar country, hotel for hundred kilometers from the airport, buses and trains don't go from the airport at this time. In the circumstances I got a strong stress. The beginning of holiday was spoiled. I had to take a taxi and to go to Malgrat de Mar. Money of which I paid for a taxi, wasn't included into the expenses planned by me.
    AeroCity didn't fulfill the obligations assigned to it according to which took money. Money I didn't return, expenses on a taxi I didn't pay. A claim I didn't answer. I bring to sitting of all who was going to order a transfer in this organization - the organization not reliable, can you and not встрети. You will lose money and good impressions.

• A2B Shuttle Bus

by Ballyclare Written Jun 13, 2010

We are just back from Calella. A shuttle with A2B was arranged for pick up at 1.05pm..ok, got on shuttle, but we only went to Terminal 1 from Terminal 2. Driver said he had to pick up another couple..ok, but it transpired it was not until 3.20pm. I was refused a refund of what had been prepaid.... we did not leave the airport until 3.30pm (2.5hours after landing)
    On the return pick up they called for us at 8am in Calella for a flight take off of 1.40pm
    Animals receive better treatment than this.. another wait in the airport of 4 hours (plus a 2hour delay). The bus used by A2B was not fit for the road, even going over the bridge at the airport, it just about got over it. A2B should not be allowed to operate!!!

• Intra-airport transportation lacking

by deanam Written Nov 1, 2007

For those who are disabled or cannot walk great distances, be aware of the following: there is no transportation (shuttle, tram, people mover, etc.) provided between the two main terminals at BCN. We landed at Terminal A and had to go to Terminal B to get our rental car. My wife had a wheelchair from the moment we landed at Terminal A, but the attendant could not take her to Terminal B ("a very long distance," he said) and there was no other means of transportation. End result: with our luggage loaded on a cart, my wife got atop the luggage and I pushed her through the walkway between terminals, to Avis, and then out to the Avis lot. And I have pulmonary fibrosis, so it wasn't easy jaunt. For our return trip, some Barcelona friends (who have similar problems) assisted us. We are surprised that Barcelona is so far behind in taking care of handicapped travelers.

• Seniors
    • Disabilities

Instant Answers: Barcelona

• Jun 20, 2013 at 6:54 AM

I booked through a local company called: http://www.barcelonatransfers.com they offering private and shuttle transfer 24 hours a day at fixed price, picking and leavn at hotel. They even have a reps on arrival halls waiting for us at 23:55pm... i would use them again

• Jun 7, 2013 at 1:33 PM

We were a party of 6 persons with children traveling to Barcelona. I found a very good English speaking taxi company in Barcelona, they provided really good service, also with child seat included in a taxi van, excellent service, here their website: www.taxibarcelonatransfer.com