Girona Sports & Outdoors

newspaper photo, I'm in there!
    by bonio
    Anniversary spinning class
    by Malecka
    Laura and Carla presenting body jam
    by Malecka

Most Recent Sports & Outdoors in Girona

• bonio's Profile Photo

FC Girona

by bonio Updated Apr 4, 2011

A home game for FC Girona against Espanyol II for me to watch, excellent.
    Stadium a ten minute walk out of town is not the most modern I've ever visited but has the feel of a real footie ground, enjoyed m visit. The game was a 4-2 win for Girona and very entertaining, two red cards, a penalty, 6 goals and a floodlight failure too, memorable.
    In the next day'slocal paper I even managed to see myself in a photo, I thinkl that is a first for me.

• Malecka's Profile Photo

Gimnàs Girona... BEST gym

by Malecka Updated Oct 10, 2008

January 2006 was the magical moment in time when my life was changed after setting a foot in Gimnàs Girona.
    A fantastic gym, located close to the train station, or more precisely Plaza Europa...
    Very well equipped, great staff and awesome classes: body combat (my personal favourite), body attack, body jam, steps, spinning... lots more. Great for those who are not fans of classes as well.
    ...
    And, on October 4th 2008 we all celebrated its 7th Anniversary and I was part of it, thrilled to be able to celebrate this gym's birthday.
    If you are staying for a while in Girona and want some work out, don't miss out on this wonderful place.

• tini58de's Profile Photo

Stairs!!!

by tini58de Updated Jun 17, 2004

Get ready for some sore muscels - Girona has quite a few stairs to climb!!! It is absolutely worth the effort - and if you like, you can even use it as exercise (we saw some joggers jogging up the 90 steps in front of the cathedral twice!!! - I was exhausted by just looking at them!!)

Instant Answers: Girona

Comments

Girona Sports & Outdoors

Reviews and photos of Girona sports & outdoors posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Girona sightseeing.