Lloret de Mar Nightlife

Best Rated Nightlife in Lloret de Mar

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo

Lloret's Night Spots: Moonlight over Lloret

by scottishvisitor Updated Nov 26, 2007

I'm not much of a nightlife person and was only once out in the dark when we returned from a day away. I could have been forgiven for thinking I was back in Scotland when I spotted the names on the bars :) but we really don't have this kind of tat back home!! We had a pleasant stroll back to our hotel through the moonlit streets finishing of our day in the Hotel bar for some relaxing conversation - planning our next activity over a few drinks.

Dress Code: If you are out at night especially in Autumn or Winter take a warm fleece or jacket the nights can be a bit chilly.

• Beaches
    • Women's Travel

• Propermark's Profile Photo

Bumpers: Clubbing in Lloret...

by Propermark Updated May 16, 2007

Clubbing in Lloret is fun and there are so many places where you can go that it is difficult to suggest one which could be better than others. Try them all!

Dress Code: No special dress code but dress nicely if you wanna impress!

• Study Abroad
    • Singles

• Propermark's Profile Photo

Hollywood Disco Club: Dance your night away!

by Propermark Updated May 16, 2007

I went here like five times with my friends and of course with Lindsey "Maltesa"! We had so much fun! The entrance fee is 12-15 euro but I always got in for free... don't ask me how! hahaha it's a secret! Lindsey knows it!

Here you can dance till 4-5am and there are also strip-tease shows for boys & girls included in the entrance fee.

Dress Code: No special dress code but try to look cool!

• Study Abroad
    • Singles

The Londoner: A Nice Club

by Propermark Updated May 17, 2007

With a name like this.. I couldn't miss it! I went here the first very night I was in Lloret and we had fun! The entrance fee is 12 euro and you get two drinks for free. We spent almost all the first night here and inside we met German and French girls and some boys from Syria too..

Dress Code: Dress Cool!

• few places: NIGHTLIFE OF A BOSNIAN

by HOOODZA Written Jan 20, 2007

i spent 10 days in lloret and i had a great time. At home me and a few of my friends are known for good party spirit and in lloret we wanted to prove it. The days were all party days. We did not sleep for more than 4 hours a day and that is from 8 in the morning till 12.
    The day we spent on drinking in different pubs and trying different things. The best things we have done were bowling, riding mechanical bulls and flying in the air at 200km/h in some kind of slingshot since we were all adrenalin freaks.
    We stayed at the Xaine Park hotel and the funny thing is that the hotel try's to keep it quiet- the oposit of what we were. So a few times we got to the point where we had to leave the hotel.
    When the sun starts to go down there is only one place that you can go to and wait for the discos and that was the beach.
    That is the only public place where there are no rules. Who ever comes is welcome, there are no fights or anything even close. The beach is a paradise for friendly alcohol drinking and singing.
    About midnight we go back to the hotel (drunk as hell) and get ready for the action. The tourist company gave us 'vip' tickets o 3 discos but that wasn't enough for the party-squad.
    The greatest discos are Mobys, Hollywood and Bumpers.
    At four o clock we all go back to the beach and stay there untill the sun rises and then we go to sleep to be ready for the next routine.

Dress Code: when going to the beach at night do not wear anything fancy because the sand is wet and if you sit down or fall down (what happens often if you are drunk) you get dirty So pick some special clothes for the beach and try to wear bathing clothes because you might want to go on a swim. Its a great feeling when swimming in the ocean at 3 o clock in the morning.

• School Holidays

• tropics: tropics

by Sammiebabyxx Written Aug 4, 2005

best place for dancin off all that alchol, it has 5 rooms and is always busy through the summer period!! mobys next door is quite good but gets borin after a while. queen vic, and rockafellas r brill!!

Dress Code: anythin from trousers to bikini!

• mario_spring_83's Profile Photo

So many

by mario_spring_83 Written May 28, 2004

casino

Lloret is plenty oof bars, nightclubs, discos ecc for all kind of people. Of course some places are better (and more expensive) than others but i think once you are in lloret you can choice which one follow your taste.
    Don't miss(anyway would be impossible to miss them) the PR's: a great experience.
    Just few names: zodiac, hollywood, tropic,moby's, prive? de magic ecc ecc ecc ec c
    there is also a casino in front of the bus station.

• viddra's Profile Photo

La Siesta: Flamenco Night

by viddra Written Apr 24, 2005

Hacienda

La Siesta's a lovely 17th century Catalan farmhouse on a hillside between Lloret and the nearby town of Santa Susanna. Here you can enjoy dinner show with flamenco and traditional Spanish music.

Instant Answers: Lloret de Mar

Comments

Lloret de Mar Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Lloret de Mar nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Lloret de Mar sightseeing.

View all Lloret de Mar hotels