Mirador de Isabel II and Monte Hacho
There are two places outside Ceuta that offer you a beautiful view:
- Mirador de Isabel II: There is also a bar to enjoy the view of the city while having a drink (main pic).
- Monte Hacho: There is also a good restaurant (see the section) there (second pic).
It takes, by car, just a few minutes to take yo these two places.
Benzú is an area situated in the north western side of Ceuta, near the border with beautiful views of the surrounding rocks and hills.
There is a beach too (Playa de Benzú) and as this is a muslim area you can find tea shops here.
As you can see in the picture, you can get a great view here of the "Dead Woman hill" (I believe that Yebel Musa is its real name)
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates