Ceuta Warnings and Dangers

• Warnings and Dangers
    by matcrazy1

Most Recent Warnings and Dangers in Ceuta

• bobsreturn2004's Profile Photo

Policemen dont want to know

by bobsreturn2004 Written Mar 28, 2005

Despite my problem with the touts literally grabbing me in front of a policeman, he seemed not to care.Even when i approached him all he did was look at me with a i dont care who you are look.Needless to say i was not impressed.

• bobsreturn2004's Profile Photo

Hassle Hassle

by bobsreturn2004 Written Mar 28, 2005

Going into Ceuta from Algiceras is like paradise compared to tangier, where touts and husslers are more common.However dont think this is port is a breeze, many touts come up from teoutan on purpose to beg for money.
    I was approached by one who grabbed my arm and kept telling me i was his new best friend, luckily the money was well hidding.However i still gave him a euro to dissaper.He then followed me for 30 minutes until i finialy snapped.Luckily there was a policaman nearby so he got the hint and just left.

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo

Although going to Ceuta from...

by matcrazy1 Updated Aug 24, 2002

Although going to Ceuta from Algericas you do not cross any international border but be prepared for occasional custom control. I (i.e. my passport) was checked twice - at the port in Algeciras and in Ceuta. Some passengers (mainly of moroccan nationality) had checked the luggage. If you go by car be prepared to wait longer before departure and for normal custom control with dogs looking for drugs in the return way.

Instant Answers: Ceuta

Comments

Ceuta Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Ceuta warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Ceuta sightseeing.