Benidorm Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Benidorm

• Brisa del Mar: Wonderful guests

by RoberM Written Feb 20, 2012

Hello everybody !!!
    I accidently came across this beautiful restaurant with great beer, wonderful guests from around the world. Gaby and Cris are so welcoming, very child friendly and welcoming to all. We felt like they truly appreciated our custom and friendship, we had a great chat with them and could feel in the first instance that they genuine nice people ( very rare to come by these days ). we wish them all the very best and are coming back again this May 2012 to visit Benidorm and of course Brisa del Mar !! Its a must visit for everyone, trust me !! English and French also spoken in this Restaurant !! p.s the view is just spectacular !!

Favorite Dish: pint of San Miguel at 1,50 euro,very nice dishes ....fish,steak,salads from all around the world

• Spasso: big plates for small prices

by Gingerxy Written Sep 17, 2010

This restaurant is near the old town at the levante beach.
    We had a nice diner with nice beach side athmosphere.
    Food was delicious and not expensive at all. Actually we have been
    very surprised by the simplicity and clearness of the pricing, for example all pizzas
    are 5€. Exept those, all dishes were very big and we had problems to
    finish our plates. Tiramisu is a must here, as well as the very italian espresso.
    Enjoy!

Favorite Dish: My favorite dish has been the lasagne, big round plate, which
    came directly out of the oven.
    It had a creamy bolognese sauce and was filled with eggs and ham!
    Absolutely delicious!

• Ernestos, Calle Mayor, Benidorm: Ernestos - High Quality Low prices

by Rams75 Written Dec 11, 2009

Ernestos, Calle Mayor, Benidorm.
    Unbelievable quality and value!!
    Ernestos is owned by Pietro and Naomi – they are not quite a restaurant and yet neither are they just a bar. They fall between the two something they explain to me that the locals find difficult to grasp. They are a lovely couple who have travelled and honed their trade around the globe
    All the food was prepared as we waited, not the usual throw it in the microwave fare.
    My friend and I were strolling around the old town and on the edge of it found this hidden treasure.
    On the outside a normal small bar advertising 2 canas and 2 tapas for 2.50. We entered and ordered.
    Our first tapa was sausage and bread – we were satisfied with this but as soon as we had finished the plate was taken away and another brought with a blood sausage and bread.
    We bought another round and were treated to boccarones – small fried fish and large prawns – the eating part was as big as your thumb – this was followed by a plate of antipasta.
    Another round yielded freshly made quesadilla.
    So after 6 drinks and 6 tapas we were presented with the bill of 15 euros – we left a 20 – we were stuffed and we are both big lads.
    We decided to revisit the next day and when we arrived told Pietro that we would stay a couple of hours and have a few things to eat.
    First up was freshly made fajitas – served with 3 types of sauce. These were spicey but not fiery enough to detract from the subtle mix of flavours.
    We than had a plate of fish and prawns – i think Pietro went fishing whilst we had the first course – they were so fresh!!
    We then had the piece de resistance – a fried chicken fillet in a delicious sauce served with pasta.
    This nearly brought tears to my eyes it was so good.
    As ive said Im a large guy – quite often when I go out to eat I stand up feeling hungry – at this point standing up was going to prove difficult. Even more so when the Tiramisu came out.
    This was followed by a couple of shots of the hosts home made Limoncello.
    With the meal we had 8 beers,2 coffees and the best part of a bottle of Rioja Reserve.
    And the bill for this feast? 43 euros. Each? NO!! 43 euros for the pair of us.
    Not only was the whole experience first class but Pietro will cook a marvellous meal and then spend time discussing what he has cooked, the different flavourings he has used, why he has done this , why he prefers that method....
    I really can not recommend Ernestos enough. If you want quality food , freshly prepared in a welcoming environment you really must go.

• Levante Steak House, C Grona, 1, Benidorm, Spain.: Not to be recommended.

by plki Written Oct 23, 2007

Went to this Steak House, was not impressed by the service. Were seated & upon deciding on a white wine to drink, waitress insisted that I use a red wine glass although she was aware that this is not what I wanted - rudely persistent. Then discovered a dead fly in the wine glass & when I pointed this out, she was not at all happy!

Proceeded to order our meal & I ordered salmon which was severely over-cooked to being crunchy - the veg was out of a packet and a tin and the salad accompanying this was by no means the freshest.

On deciding on having dessert, my friend was asked what they wished to have but I was totally ignored - I reckon due to the "fly in the glass" incident!

When we asked for the bill, we were left waiting for 20 minutes and had to ask three times to get it. As we were leaving, the waitress totally ignored us - in fact, she was walking in our direction and she deliberately turned her back and went the other way!

Would not recommend this restaurant as the service & staff were totally unprofessional and it was the worst meal we had & the most expensive!!

• jill2111's Profile Photo

RUBBLES CAFE/BAR: brilliant english breakfast

by jill2111 Written Sep 27, 2006

RUBBLES is on one of the side streets behind "The Presidente Hotel", its run by English man Simon,Paul & Simon's mum, they are such a funny welcoming family & bloody funny!!!

The English breakfast is brill,its always busy,we had a couple of evening meals there too which were also brill, the sunday lunch (u have to book) Is just like being at home!!!

Favorite Dish: ENGLISH BREAKFAST & SUNDAY DINNER

• simmonad's Profile Photo

Taste of India, Benidorm: One of the best!

by simmonad Written Sep 13, 2006

The food and service, the two vital ingredients in any restaurant experience are both extremely good here. Unlike so many "Indian" restaurants, the owner and chef are in fact both Indian, rather than Bangladeshi or Pakistani (as suggested by a previous reviewer).

Favorite Dish: My own personal favourite is theior vegetable korma which, being a mild dish, is often an excuse for blandness: not here!!

• Tony Romas: ribs ribs ribs

by tialou Written Jun 17, 2006

This is identical to TGI Fridays, they ribs,steaks ect. If you go here you have to have the onion loaf, its like an onion ring but its in a shape and size of a loaf of bread. The waiter staff have got cool uniforms like TGI'S too. its got a great atmosphere too.

Favorite Dish: baby back ribs, coleslaw, onion loaf

• QUEENS: BEST VALUE FOR MONEY

by grandadjgg Updated Apr 2, 2006

Queens Restaurant is a real gem of a place the upstairs restaurant is as good as any four
    in UK, pleasant surroundings lovely linen plenty of room.

The staff led by Wayne and Derek are always warm and welcoming, nothing is to much trouble.

A special thanks to Heather, Sue and Tron who made us feel very welcome

Favorite Dish: The special set menus that are changed weekly are always nicely presented, always hot and very good food.

• quartinb's Profile Photo

not remember: paella

by quartinb Updated Feb 14, 2006

summer open restaurant, right at the beginning of levante beach.
    of course, being at the paella region i sure had to try .
    and well worth it was.
    just side by side with the path and a couple of yards from the beach

Favorite Dish: seafood paella was a must. and "fritada"
    where several kind of friedfish came in a large portion, were the dishes i 've had

• quartinb's Profile Photo

marina restaurant: seafood

by quartinb Updated Feb 14, 2006

inside the port, and the travellers path day and night.
    thou' facing the sea and because of that a quite and warm restaurant
    location wise and views of the poniente beach.
    and at diner time the skyscrappers full of light skyline beautifull views.

Favorite Dish: seafood is allways seafood. i came from a region where the best seafood is served and here it was not as good as can eat at home in regular bases. but in the end it turned out okey. a bit expensive thou'.

• bobsreturn2004's Profile Photo

Queens Hotel: A BARGIN

by bobsreturn2004 Written Jan 29, 2006

Located in the Old town and doubling as a hotel.The Queens is paradise for people on a budget and who want a good meal.
    A three course meal sets you back just 10 euros or 20 euros.The service is good, the atmosphere is peaceful but not dull.Its just a nice place to come eat a meal and relax.

Favorite Dish: Sunday roast-Cant Beat It

• janey2's Profile Photo

Gingers: Full English Breakfast

by janey2 Written Oct 23, 2005

This was a fairly small cafe, right near to our apartment we had our full english breakfast here every morning and a couple of meals in the evening. The staff were English and went out of their way to please us.

Favorite Dish: Full House English Breakfast, sets you up for the whole day, I dont watch my weight when im away.

• Hosell's Profile Photo

BURGER KING: Do you like a Whopper?

by Hosell Written Jan 20, 2005

I don't come very often to this sort of restaurants,but I've been here a few times.
    I don't need to tell you what you can have here,is fast food!! but I can tell you that I like the Whopper and also the salads!!.
    This Burger King is located at Avenida Jaime I and very close to Poniente Beach.

• Hosell's Profile Photo

TELEPIZZA: All kind of Pizzas here!!

by Hosell Written Jan 20, 2005

We got a few Telepizzas restaurants in Benidorm,well right now is one of most important restaurant chains in Spain,there are lots of them in my country and also a few of them in other countries aswell.

Favorite Dish: This one is located very close to Poniente Beach,and you'll have a huge variety of Pizzas,in the restaurant there are a few tables and chairs but this sort of restaurants takes normally the Pizzas at home.
    My Favorite is:

Bacon,Ham,Mushroom,Peppers and Onions.

But you can ask for the ingredients that you like the most and then make your own pizza!.

• nigelw6443's Profile Photo

Cafes: Typico

by nigelw6443 Updated Jan 6, 2005

Benidorm

The seafront is full of cafes and restaurants and most do the usual food, you will probably find better restaurants further in the town. We had lunch along here a couple of times, I just had a Bocadilla which is the typical Spanish baguette usually filled with Serano ham or cheese.

Instant Answers: Benidorm

Comments

Benidorm Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Benidorm restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Benidorm sightseeing.