La Nucía Travel Guide

La Nucía Things to Do

• kht1468's Profile Photo

by kht1468 Written Jun 7, 2007

I can higly recommend if you have some time to spare and want a bit of pampering to go to Serenity salon in La Nucia. I had a course of treatments leading up to my wedding and it was most relaxing to spend some 'me' time, having facials and massages.

Also worth a look if you need a trim is an in house is a good hairdresser - richard.

• Spa and Resort
    • Women's Travel

La Nucía Restaurants

• kht1468's Profile Photo

by kht1468 Written Jun 7, 2007

We have never been disapointed by this restaurant, a true dining experience for special occasions. We often find we are inventing a special occasion just as an excuse to treat oursleves there!

Its not cheap - but then if you found this quality of food and service cheaper I'd be surprised. The staff excel at providing food which is top quality, and its the little details which make the difference.

Appetisers are served as you delight over the extensive menu and a wine list which should please any wine buff. Quite often we'll choose 3 starters inseatd of starter then main as we love them all so much, and you get a sorbet inbetween the starter and main to clear your pallet.

In the summer time the terraces provide a romantic setting, with the waterfalls and soft lighting adding to the mood. Its hard to put into words why its special - but trust me, I love food, and this IS special.

Make the effort to go.

Favorite Dish: The starters are our favourites:
    Usually I have the Carpaccio of beef with truffles & rossini dressing....
    My husband loves the gratinated mussels, and also the garlic mushrooms which are almost a meal in themselves.

Main course - fillet steak with Foie gras is superb.

Dessert - my favourite is the Copa Jubillee - vanilla ice cream served with hot cherries, - just divine!

• Wine Tasting

Instant Answers: La Nucía

Comments

La Nucía Travel Guide
Map of La Nucía