Alcalá de Henares Nightlife

the usual suspects.
    Sangria for the patrons.
    by julieann_tz
  • The girls filling out addresses and writing farewe
    The girls filling out addresses and...

Most Recent Nightlife in Alcalá de Henares

Panederia: If You Get Thirsty on Your Way to Can-Can

by julieann_tz Written Dec 3, 2005

Stop by for a drink and get pumped to go out dancing. Filled with locals the Panderia is a good place to stop and loosen up your little lady. Soon she won't stop saying, "This is my jam!" when the Bartender/DJ starts mixing Prince and Guns-n-Roses.

Dress Code: Semi-Casual.

Two sheets to the wind.
    • Music

Clandestino: Best Chill Out Bar

by julieann_tz Updated Dec 3, 2005

This bar was a hidden gem that I didn't discover until halfway into my stay in Alcala. There's live music every week and a very good place to find young hip expatriots from all over the world. You can also buy and smoke hash inside if you're so inclined to devulge. A highly recommended kick back bar.

Dress Code: Casual all the way.

the usual suspects.
    • Music

Can-Can: Best Place to Get Your Eagle On

by julieann_tz Updated Dec 3, 2005

Although we tried to fight it, we were drawn to Can-Can from the very start. (We meaning myself and my not easily impressed friends.) The music is way behind in terms of what you might find in your local university dance club. The locals don't arrive until after 2pm. The drink prices are nothing to brag about. But there was a lack of pretentiousness that I so loved about the club. Enough so I danced to every cheesy David Bisbal and Beyonce song played. Songs I wouldn't be caught dead dancing to here in the States. So make sure you take money for a cab ride home because there's nothing worse than walking home on cobblestone in your stilletos as 5:30 in the morning.

Dress Code: Look good, baby.

Sangria for the patrons.

Senor Donkey: Our version of the Mac on Saved by the Bell

by julieann_tz Written Dec 3, 2005

This was our hangout while I was studying abroad in Spain. Even though it was nearly devoid of any "locals" and the clientale mostly included other students from my school, we still had a blast here. Monday through Friday, Happy Hour or "La Hora Happy," between 5 and 9pm. Un copa de cerveza runs about 1 euro as well as your house wines. On the weekends it's a good idea to buy a drink card for 10 drinks for 10 euro. If you're cute enough your bartender may never let the card run out of drinks. As far as food goes, I suggest sticking to the drinks because the menu of Mexican food is hardly Mexican.

Dress Code: This was usually our stop before hitting the clubs so the dress code ranged from very casual to one's best clothes to "get your eagle on."

The girls filling out addresses and writing farewe

Instant Answers: Alcalá de Henares

Comments

Alcalá de Henares Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Alcalá de Henares nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Alcalá de Henares sightseeing.

View all Alcalá de Henares hotels