Cercedilla Travel Guide

• Cercedilla station - late September 1992.
    Cercedilla station - late September...
    by AsturArcadia
    Near Cercedilla, late September 1992.
    by AsturArcadia
  • Madrid to Segovia special - late September 1992.
    Madrid to Segovia special - late...

Cercedilla Things to Do

• alcalacurro's Profile Photo

by alcalacurro Written Apr 5, 2004

Cercedilla is a population situated in the north west of Madrid, near Guadarrama. You can come here by car or by train and don?t worry in what season of the year you visit it cause all Guadarrama?s mountains have always an enchantment.
    Apart of this, Cercedilla has some paths for trainning since where you?ll afford all north of Madrid and in sunny days is possible seeing Towels Kio in the Castellana?s walk.
    Last week Santiago (one of my best friends) and me were walking here, in the Berceas zone. We were trainning since morning to evening in a good spring day that enabled us to run around 10 kilometres.
    We parked mi R-7 in the parking near the natural swimming pools and started walking. He used the first time a trainers he had bought in Madrid capital (I don?t recommend it) before travelling here and I wore my old and used jeans cause I like much being lied in the grass or jumping in the little rivers you can find in all the overhauling.
    We had luck apart fantastic weather cause there were only few people and we could walk much meters without antinatural noises. In the lunch we ate sandwiches we had cooked in our homes and, what happened? Some horses smelt the meal and came with us. I gave them a bit of bread from my sandwich and they liked it! One of the horses was a wonderfull colt and we made some photographs with them.
    More- less was seven o?clock when we started the return and when we arrived to my car, I decided going to my village in order to take chocolate with churros (typical in Spain).
    I like this coffee cause is not expensive and when I decided giving me an obeisance I usually come here. I have taken here coffee many evenings in the past as for example last 1st of January when I returned from the party I had been all night 35 kilometres from my village, that?s why I felt very, very good when I had breakfast after been dancing and driving last night.
    As you can see, I love enyoing with the field , and though I also like living in Madrid capital, one day per week I need being free in the country!!

• Mountain Climbing
    • Hiking and Walking
    • Eco-Tourism

Instant Answers: Cercedilla

Comments

Cercedilla Travel Guide
Map of Cercedilla