Know about this?
Churros are fried strips of dough served hot with powdered sugar, or dipped in chocolate.
We couldn`t miss tasting them at Chocolateria St Gines
Paella my Paella
On our last night in Spain, we ended with Paella and Sangria. Go, search, eat and enjoy!!!!
It was wonderful Paella...this is just Hol doing Jermaine.
Chestnuts in autumn
In autumn you will find many baked chestnuts street stalls in Madrid. Most of them sell only chestnuts by dozens, but some also provide corn and "batatas" (a kind of sweet potatoes).
- Food and Dining
Just drink it!
in madrid, in summer, if you walk more than one hour you will feel so hot that you have to drink a lot
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Madrid Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Saint Michaels Hotels
- Muskoka Falls Hotels
- Bow Valley Provincial Park Hotels
- Deiva Marina
- Uttarpara Hotels
- Sungai Lembing
- Sebago Lake State Park Hotels