Know about this? Rate It!
wonderful waters in Medina Mayrit
This is the first time i go to an arab bath in Spain!!!! This Baths are located in an area which was arab originally in Madrid. Although are new they kept teh original structure of the aljibes.
There are 3 different places of water(cold, medium and hot) and the steam house. Then you can choose a massage!!!!!
After the bath is possible to have a dinner or lunch in the restaurant or have a tea!
relaxing time, massage, spa
Between 2 painting exhibitions, why not going for a massage?
One of the best facial I ever had! and I had plenty all around the world!
Very professionnal, very relaxing!
Calle Condé de aranda, 6
- Spa and Resort
- Family Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Madrid Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kampung Tanjung Lumpur Hotels
- Lake Erie Beach Hotels
- Chuckanut Hotels
- Serian Hotels
- Jamaica Off The Beaten Path
- Nashville Off The Beaten Path
- Arizona Off The Beaten Path
- Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- Charleston Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- Crete Island Off The Beaten Path
- New York City Off The Beaten Path
- Quebec Off The Beaten Path
- Vermont Off The Beaten Path
- Chattanooga Off The Beaten Path
- Ottawa Off The Beaten Path