OK it is not really off the beaten track. This sculpture is across the road from the Velasquez statue outside the Prada Museum. I liked it and wondered what it was. Anyone know?Related to:
- Arts and Culture
Puerto de Toledo
This arch is build on the command of King Jose I. Its one of the two left city gates. the statues at the gate symbolize Genius and Arts. the other statutues are militairy themes.
¿Le gustan las peliculas clasicas?
I have seen this movie while I was a child. I like it. If you like old films like me it is a good opportunity. This theatre is very close to Palacio Royal.
Located 50 kilometers outside of Madrid, you can catch a bus to this castle without too much trouble. I'll have to get back to this tip and let you know the actual bus number.Related to:
- Historical Travel
- Castles and Palaces
Wandering through Madrid is very pleasing to the eye because of the architecture of buildings you will see.
Everywhere you look it provides a pretty good photo opportunity.Related to:
It can even rain in spain...
La Filmoteca. If you are tired of the musea go and see a movie in a spectacular building.
Calle de Santa Isabel 3
run, walk, ride the bicicle in Casa de campo
is the big space inside the a city, is a nice place, there are lake, swimming pool, plays, everthing, if you will go if no see this, you not never went to madrid
Shopping in Goya Street
In the streets Goya, Serrano, Velazquez and all the little streets around you can find a lot of fashion shops, including first brands as Loewe, Prada, Gucci and similars.
Metro: Velazquez.Related to:
- School Holidays
- Business Travel
A view from my window
This is the view I have everyday from my Office window. From here I see Madrid wake up and all the sunsets of the world. From here I imagine distant skies... and watch the firemen pass by.
Scenery before Madrid, look...
Scenery before Madrid, look for yourself. I was going with bus, sceneries looking out from my window are more to desert brown, less-green in colors. The Bus driver told us not to miss the Bull-sign.
I will be adding more photos...
I will be adding more photos here but for now you can see all of my amazing Madrid pics and videos as well as the live Plaza Mayor WebCam and much more at www.multimadrid.com , thanks, Jer...
With most four-star hotels in Madrid (and throughout Western Europe) charging US$400 or more, the...more
Hotel Orfila is Madrid’s only member of luxurious Relais & Chateaux chain. It is located in an...more
A beautiful ,historical grand hotel of Madrid. I have been here on business trips and seminars, but...more
Latest Madrid Hotel Reviews
- Mirasierra Suites Hotel & Spa
- Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews
- Hotel Meninas
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
- Tryp Centro Norte Hotel
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 4 Reviews
- Wellington Hotel
- Great (4.0 out of 5.0) 4 Reviews
- Vincci Soho
- Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 1 Review
- Best Western Hotel Carlos V
- Excellent (4.5 out of 5.0) 2 Reviews
- Inter-Continental Madrid
- Excellent (4.5 out of 5.0) 5 Reviews
- Hotel Mediodia
- Excellent (4.5 out of 5.0) 4 Reviews
Explore the World
- West Lafayette Hotels
- Santa Rita Hotels
- Mount Carmel Junction Hotels
- Kalmthout Hotels
- Salzburg Off The Beaten Path
- Manali Off The Beaten Path
- Sydney Off The Beaten Path
- Oklahoma City Off The Beaten Path
- Santiago Off The Beaten Path
- Magog Off The Beaten Path
- Ronda Off The Beaten Path
- Morocco Off The Beaten Path
- Tombstone and the O.K. Corral
- Haw Par Villa - Tiger Balm Gardens
- Cadaqués Off The Beaten Path
- Cebu City Off The Beaten Path