Been here? Rate It!
A wider shot of the fountain and Don Quixote
I just never ever tire of seeing such a crystal cobalt sky. The lack of any noticeable cloud cover made the broiling sun even HOTTER, but this was SPAIIIIN so who cared?! ;-)
Plaza de Espana
This public square has a statue which immortalizes Cervantes' famous hero, Don Quijote as well as a fountain and some well-scultpted green space.
In the Plaza de España there...
In the Plaza de España there are the well-known statues of Don Quixote and Sancho Panza, the fictional characters portrayed in the book by Miguel de Cervantes.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Madrid Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Wilpattu National Park Hotels
- Diemen Hotels
- Waterton Lakes National Park
- Ulcinj Hotels
- Tuxtla Gutiérrez
- Santa Rosa Hotels