Know about this? Rate It!
Toledo & Segovia (daytrips)
Toledo and Segovia are very interesting daytrips from Madrid. There are plenty of organised tours, but you can go there on your own if you prefer. You can get there by bus (cheaper) or by 'Cercanías' train:
- Toledo by bus: From the South Bus Station (Metro: Mendez Alvaro), the Galiano-Continental bus company (Ph: 915272961) takes you there in 1 hour for 7,28 euros (return ticket). Buses leave every 30 minutes from 6:30 to 22h.
- Toledo by train: From the Chamartin or Atocha Train Station (Metro: Chamartin, Metro: Atocha), you can take a Renfe train that takes you there in 1,20 hours for 9,60 euros. Trains at 8:30, 10:14, 12:12, 14:44, 15:25, 16:30, 17:55, 19:23 h (From Chamartin; they pass by Atocha 15 minutes later).
- Segovia by bus: From the La Sepulvedana Bus Station , Paseo de la Florida, 11 (Metro: Norte), the Sepulvedana bus company (Ph: 915304806) takes you there in 1,30 hour for 8,2 euros (return ticket). Buses leave every 30 minutes from 7h.
- Segovia by train: From the Chamartin Train Station (Metro: Chamartin), you can take a train that takes you there in 1,50 hours for 8,80 euros. Trains at 6:17, 8:15, 10:16, 12:16, 14:15, 15:16, 16:16, 18:16, 20:16 h.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates