Karlskrona Nightlife

Most Recent Nightlife in Karlskrona

• ratherton's Profile Photo

O'Learys Sports Bar

by ratherton Updated Oct 14, 2003

If only the walls of this pub could talk !!!! At least I've for 2047 chars. We've had some fantastic nights in here, the best being the night England won 5-1 in Germany. The bar is littered with televisions showing all types of sports - football, ice hockey, horse racing, cricket, rugby etc. It is the main place to watch live sport on TV in Karlskrona.

The food menu is set as O'Learys is part of a chain. Personally, I think the standard has dropped slightly over the last couple of years but when you've spent the afternoon trying to drink a bottle of every kind of beer in the fridge, you don't really notice.

The one drawback is the live music. It's awful, especially JJ Da Silva. You can actually buy CDs of his 'music'. I don't know which is more frightening, the fact he has recorded CDs or the fact that people actually by them.

• ratherton's Profile Photo

Fox and Anchor

by ratherton Updated Jan 16, 2003

This is a new bar (opened January 2003) in the old 'K' Club building. Only been there once so far and to be honest, it was all a bit blurry. I do know we stayed in there for a while and even paid a second visit there on the same night, so it can't have been that bad.

• Kaitlin's Profile Photo

Wish I´d remember the name of...

by Kaitlin Written Aug 24, 2002

Wish I´d remember the name of the place... It was a summer restaurant in the park close to the youth hostel we we´re staying... If anyone reading this remembers, do refresh my memory :)

Me on the left and a few girls from the class...

Instant Answers: Karlskrona

Comments

Karlskrona Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Karlskrona nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Karlskrona sightseeing.