Stockholme Travel Guide

Stockholme Nightlife

• taryn_treloar's Profile Photo
    Gen and Me in the Ice Bar

by taryn_treloar Written Feb 7, 2004

This is a definate see while you're in Stockholme....

Nothing gets better than drinking out of a glass made of ice and having ice fixtures all around you!

Dress Code: They provide the whole outfit for you including little booties.....Can't go wrong

• taryn_treloar's Profile Photo

by taryn_treloar Written Feb 7, 2004

This place was pretty sweet....We went here twice during our short stay in Stockholme. As long as you get there before 10 cover is free.

They have a live singer until around 11ish wherein they open up another area of the bar for dancing.

Great venue, interesting people.....little story on that one:

During the second night at Kicki's, I went to the washroom....When I was in there I ran into this giant black girl (or so it seemed) and she was very dramatic, saying all sorts of comments to herself... Then as I was washing my hands she came up to me and started talking...Asking if I was from Ireland as my hair was of reddish color....(it was at this point I concluded that she was not really a she....but more of an he-she) and by this time he-she was full out hitting on me....I did my best to maintain my composure and ended the conversation rationally.

That was intersting enough as it was, but then another girl approached me and asked if I would like to go to a Castle Party that was happening the next night...i was like Hmmmm....castle party in Sweden....I THINK SO! So i got enough invitations for my gals and the next night of fun was lined up.

Favorite Swedish Drink: Snowball - YUM

Dress Code: no sneakers

• Stockholme Hotels

0 Hotels in Stockholme

Instant Answers: Stockholme

Comments

Stockholme Travel Guide
Map of Stockholme