Been here? Rate It!
This old building dates back to 1860 where it was first used as a school. However, as the school expanded with their intake, they built a new building near it and moved.
The building was then taken over by the Municipality of Jönköping in the 1920s. It is a very old building but the interior is still very well-maintained. With high ceilings, no two rooms are the same.
The municipality holds a meeting there every fortnight. Kung Carl Gustav XVI and Drottning Silvia have visited :)
You can also relax and take a walk in the big park just in front of it. It is also near Lake Vattern and Munksjön.
- Historical Travel
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Jönköping Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Butuan City
- Kathmandu Hotels
- Blue Mounds State Park Hotels
- Kaimuki Hotels
- Seremban Hotels