Places to eat in Norrbottens Län

• Restaurants
    by roxirlr
  • Restaurants
    by Manara
    Order a reindeer burger at LapDånalds
    by sim1

Most Viewed Restaurants in Norrbottens Län

• sim1's Profile Photo

LapDånalds: Have your reindeer burger at LapDånalds!

by sim1 Updated Jul 19, 2009

I had to laugh so much when I heard the name of this place "LapDånalds", located in the middle of nowhere in Lapland along the hiking trail to Kebnekaise. And yes, of course, I was tempted and HAD to try their reindeer burger! I was partially surprised, as I didn't expect too much of this burger, but I wasn't disappointed at all. The reindeer burger tasted nothing less then excellent!

Fresh from the grill, served with a generous portion of dressing it was just what I needed after a long travelling day. It really hit the spot and gave me new energy for the hike we still had ahead of us. The price wasn't too chocking expensive either at 65 SEK. The sign says it is a reindeer burger, but for me I didn't taste the difference between a normal burger and a reindeer burger. But the taste was great, so who really cares.

But the reindeer burger is not the only thing on their menu: the fresh waffles with cloudberries and whipped cream sounded so good as well. And how about fresh salmon sandwich? Hahaha, I think I could have stayed here a few hours more to taste the rest of the menu! But unfortunately the last boat of the day was leaving in a few minutes, so I just had to hurry me down to the waters edge and just dream about waffles, cloudberries, salmon and more for the rest of the day :-)

The LapDånalds 9:00 to 18:00 when we were here, and I assume they adjust their opening times to the boat times.

Order a reindeer burger at LapD��nalds LapD��nalds

• Gili_S's Profile Photo

Traditional coffee house

by Gili_S Written Mar 12, 2006

From time to time you will have the option to stop on the way and sit in a nice traditional coffee house with all the typical Nordic furniture and atmosphere.

Norrbottens Län Hotels

3 Reviews - 4 Photos
Kalix Hotels
1 Review - 2 Photos

Instant Answers: Norrbottens Län

Comments

Norrbottens Län Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Norrbottens Län restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Norrbottens Län sightseeing.
Map of Norrbottens Län