Lännäs Travel Guide

• Lännäs

Lännäs Restaurants

• Dizzyhead's Profile Photo

by Dizzyhead Updated Apr 21, 2014

Here you can fid a very interesting cafe´in Lännäs. When I passed through I stopped here with my friend and fell in love with this café. It had been a school here Before and now they built a café of it, which was really nice. It is a absolutelly stop when you pass through here. Even if you dont want to have a cooffee, fika as we say in Swedish, then you can stop here to buy fresh ecological bread or just buy an ice Cream. And you can also visit the neighbouring chrch at the same time and walk around.

Englas skafferi has many other things too. Some times they have loppis, which is a flea market and you can find interesting things here I guess. I did not find anything when I passed through here last time. And if you like to be in the kitchen and dont have so much knowledge about baking bread. Then it is aplace for you! They will teach you much more about this good knowledge to know. Call them or check the web page for it. Go to www.bakkurser.se and see what they can offer you or give them a call 019 - 10 11 51 or 0704 - 78 52 58. Then you get the best information.

Good luck to your baking and I promise you that I will stop here next time!!!!

Englas Skafferi

Instant Answers: Lännäs

Comments

Lännäs Travel Guide
Map of Lännäs