Been here? Rate It!
Basilika: Trendy and not too expensive
The interior was trendy, and we were surprised that the prices weren't exorbitant as we had expected.
The food was definitely wirth the money! 385 kroner for 3 dishes and a glass of wine.
(By Scandinavian standards, that's a reasonable price for a nice meal)
NB: Don't go there for the nightclub, it's expensive and it has a bad atmosphere.
Favorite Dish: The tomato soup (thick but not in a nauseating way)
- School Holidays
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Food and Dining
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Book online.
- Hotels.com See maps & reviews for over 140,000 Hotels worldwide!
Lund Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kamuning Hotels
- Runaway Bay
- Costa Rica
- Blue Mounds State Park Hotels
- La Línea de la Concepción
- Punta Cana
- Brantley Lake State Park Hotels
- Margate City Hotels