Know about this? Rate It!
Slagthuset is a great club, with three different dance floors as well as five bars and a Black Jack table. It's decorated as an old warehouse and looks kind of rustic and old.
What ever kind of music you like, they'll play it here. You have house and garage on one dance floor, R 'n B on another and golden oldies on a third.
You'll have a lovely mix of people from 20 to 40, all dancing and mixing together. And, of course, you'll be able to meet some of Malmö's nicest and sexiest men and women here. Do I need to write more?!;-)
Dress Code: Depending on what night you go there, trainers and jeans are not appreciated but you will usually not be turned away for wearing any of these. A safe bet for men is to wear trousers and a shirt and for women to wear a dress or a skirt and a blouse.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Malmö Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Choa Chu Kang New Town Hotels
- Santorini Island
- Amritsar Hotels
- La Línea de la Concepción
- Boracay Island
- Serian Hotels
- Spakenburg Hotels