Been here? Rate It!
Indian Haweli: Curry house
You would be forgiven for thinking that you'd stepped into something other than an Indian as the owners have kept the old Mediterranean interior but that's so they could concentrate on the food! The portions are generous without being expensive and you will find the typical dishes you expect and some more. Popular with young people going for a night out at nearby Möllevången but nevertheless very peaceful on a weekday evening.
Favorite Dish: Palak paneer - Indian cheese with spinach...oh, and the mango lassi of course!
- Food and Dining
- Study Abroad
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Explore the World
- Tabinay Hotels
- Prime Hook National Wildlife Refuge Hotels
- Hlavni Mesto Praha Hotels
- Salmon Hotels
- Northern Territory