Been here? Rate It!
Cok Boet: Good for a little snack
Cok Boet cafe is located on the corner of one of the most cosiest squaries in Malmo - Lilla Torg. The waiters do not overwork there - you are supposed to order your pasta or sandwitch in the bar, then you immediately get your drink that you have to bring yourself on your table and wait shortly until your food arrives.
The prices are very swedish like, 20SEK for black coffee, ~100SEK for day dish (it was pasta bolognese that day).
Favorite Dish: I had the day pasta bolognese and it was just like at home :) I liked that a waiter brought me permesan cheese that I could put on my pasta myself and the most important as much as I wanted!
- Family Travel
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Malmö Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Kansas City
- San Juan
- Vega Baja Hotels
- Taipei Hotels
- American Samoa
- Marianske Lazne
- Shirdi Hotels
- Fuzeta Hotels