Been here? Rate It!
VOLYM: Amazing veggie food plus more
Volym is a wonderful restaurant / bar. Its not big and coming in just for a drink could make anyone feel a bit claustrophobic... however its still a great bar with live DJs on weekends and relaxed atmosphere.
The restaurant bit is what this tip is about though. Its cosy with flickering candlelights on every table. The menu is small but everything sounds extremely tasty. Main part of the dishes are vegeratian or even vegan but don't let this put you off! The food is tasty and exciting!
When having dinner there we shared a bottle of the house red, an australian shiraz. It was a good wine and I recommend anyone to choose that one instead of the pricier options.
We never made it to dessert - the maincourse was quite filling and didnt leave space for another bite! But it was so good I HAD to finish it all. :))
Favorite Dish: Vegetarian lasagne with quorn and chevre cheese sauce. YUM!
- Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
- Food and Dining
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Malmö Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Bishan Park Hotels
- Fern Creek Hotels
- Masai Mara Game Reserve Hotels
- Zambia Hotels