Know about this?
Beware of the Ducks
Malmo is a city of parks and right in those parks are hungry birds of all sizes. If you have a bird phobia like my friend Liz, you're better off not visiting these places. Those creatures are as persistant as your average vacuum cleaner salesman. They'll hound you till you give them what you want. Never mind if you're a little baby or a bird-phobic adult.
In some Malmö's parks (particularly Pildammsparken and Slottsparken) there are numerous birds colonies. Sometimes you might feel like in Hitchcock's movie, and in season of youngsters it's better not to disturb them.
Also, watch where you're steping on the ground. If you get "attacked" from above, there's a saying it brings good luck :-)
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save money, Book now!
- Booking.com Excellent choice, Low rates
Malmö Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Dhekelia Cantonment Hotels
- Province of Ifugao Hotels
- Daytona Beach
- Wequetequock Hotels
- Half Moon Bay
- Mandalay Hotels
- Santiago Warnings and Dangers
- Pensacola Warnings and Dangers
- Cape Town Warnings and Dangers
- Nassau Warnings and Dangers
- Mauritius Warnings and Dangers
- Lucca Warnings and Dangers
- Muscat Warnings and Dangers
- Accra Warnings and Dangers
- Nicaragua Warnings and Dangers
- Dodgy Areas
- Seattle Warnings and Dangers
- Jewelery & Gem Scams