Eskilstuna Restaurants

Barbeque

Most Recent Restaurants in Eskilstuna

Grappa: Great Pizza and good wine

by Petruta Written Aug 8, 2010

Located in the center of the city, this place has two choices: the restaurant or the pub.
    In the area you find many other places to eat or drink, but Grappa seems to be one of the favourit spots for the locals.

Favorite Dish: I tried a deliciouse pizza with shrimps.
    The portions are biggg and i had to share mine in order to finish it.

• Petruta's Profile Photo

Subway: Enjoy the lovely sandwiches!

by Petruta Written Oct 20, 2009

A very good way of eating fast and taking the food with you in the parks close by the center of the city. This fast food restaurant is located on the main street of Eskilstuna. What i enjoyed was the variety of bread from which you can choose for the sandwich.

• Nalle_Bear's Profile Photo

CAKE!!!!: Dont miss the Princesstårta

by Nalle_Bear Updated Oct 12, 2005

Yummie! This cake its very popular in Sweden. I know why!!!! Yummie! Yummie!

Its called Carl Gustav-cake or Princess-cake just to make it sound Royal.
    The Kings name is - yes you guess correctly - Carl-Gustav. Sweds are I think, like most European that has a monarchy. They kinda like to have the symbols to .. yes you know... whatever they do with symbols.

I like more the cake than the Royalties!

Favorite Dish: Its a Marzipan-covered whipped cream , banana filling - gorgeuos !

Cake split up Biggest peace to for me!
    • Luxury Travel

• sim1's Profile Photo

Hurtigs Cafe: Been disappointed by the food here twice :-(

by sim1 Written Mar 5, 2004

In the shopping mall ‘Smedjans Köpcenter’ is Hurtigs Cafe. It’s located on a little square in the shopping centre, and you might be tempted to go here to have a quick lunch. It used to be a good place to get lunch, but I’ve been here twice now, and twice they managed to disappoint me with their food. Last time I ordered a pasta with grilled vegetables in a hot sauce. Well…. I think the vegetables were all stuck to the grill, as a none of them made it on to my plate. I could count the tiny pieces of vegetable on one hand. Not really the dish I expected to see. The taste…. It was eatable for a few bites, but I gave it up after that as it couldn’t charm me that much. There are so many options in Eskilstuna to go for lunch, and all have similar prices, so I would recommend to try one of the many other options in town.

The daily dish costs here around 65 SEK. The price includes the salad buffet, a beverage, a cup coffee or tea and a cookie. Lunch hours are Monday to Friday from 11 to 3 o’clock in the afternoon

• sim1's Profile Photo

Wieng Thai Restaurant

by sim1 Updated Mar 5, 2004

A great restaurant in Eskilstuna is the Thai Restaurant close to the market square called Wieng Thai.

It was the first time I went to this restaurant, but I will certainly go here again! It is a bit more expensive than the other thai restaurants in Eskilstuna, but it certainly is worth the extra money. The food tastes great. I had a menu with 3 different thai dishes, served with rice. And as a dessert I had baked banana with icecream. The whole meal cost me 135 Swedish Krona (about 15 euro).

They have several standard menus you can choose from, but besides that they also have an long list of dishes you can order.

Thai Restaurant Wieng Thai in Eskilstuna

• Aljhenry's Profile Photo

Billy Boy's: Best Kebab Shop Ever

by Aljhenry Updated Dec 5, 2003

Billy Boy's gives you massive portions of delicious kebab related food at very resonable prices.
    It is truly irresistable!!!

Ths staff are very friendly and the service is prompt and smiley.

Favorite Dish: Kebab Tallrick .....A plate piled high with kebab on chips
    Kebab Pizza ...... A pizza with kebab meat piled on it.
    Kebab brulle ........ A foot long roll of kebab

Whatever you get, ask for both sauces on it. The hot and the cool, the red and the white.

I have to go now.............

• Work Abroad
    • Study Abroad

• Petruta's Profile Photo

Silvia: Restaurant, pub and garden.

by Petruta Written Oct 20, 2009

This is a nice place to hang out during the day and as well during the evenings.
    I recommend you to drink a glass of wine if you have a nice evening out.

Instant Answers: Eskilstuna

Comments

Eskilstuna Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Eskilstuna restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Eskilstuna sightseeing.