Eskilstuna Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Eskilstuna

Grappa.: Good restaurant.

by Dizzyhead Updated Nov 24, 2012
    Me in Grappa

Grappa is a very good restaurant with delicious food and good service. I have been here some times and always been treated well and I have never had any complaints on the food or the service, while a friend to me doesnt like this restaurant at all. They did not get any good service and my friend said the food was not good, but on my my experience from this is positive. It can be good to hear different opinions too. Grappa is situated in our bar street in Eskilstuna - Nybrogatan. Here you find most of all the restaurants and the bars. It is very easy to find and if it would be full of guests, you can go to thier bar section and have something to drink before you get a free table.

Go here and enjoy your lovely dinner here at Grappa!

Favorite Dish: From this restaurant I ate a very good and delicious pizza with a very good cheese. I dont rememeber the name of the pizza now, but you can see on my picture which one I ate. It was a perfect done pizza, and I will probably have a pizza next time I go there again. Because when I write here now, I get the good feeling of the tatse in my mouth and I would like to have it again. DELICIOUS.

• Beer Tasting

• Dizzyhead's Profile Photo

American Pizza Today.: American Pizza´s lunch buffé.

by Dizzyhead Updated Jul 13, 2011

American Pizza Today��s buff�� is wonderful!

You can buy thicker pizza here and at lunch you pay what it cost, and then you sit down at the table and eat your pizza. It is pizza buffé and you can be sure, that you can eat as much as you want. Just try to beat the record. I have no idea what the record is, but the pizza here is very delicious and you will eat until you feel bad.... I usually do that. But the best way would be to eat and stop when you are really full.

Favorite Dish: Pizza with kebab and sauce. Very delicious. Hopefully some garlic in the white sauce and spicy tomato sauce. Yummie.

• Dizzyhead's Profile Photo

Café Kloster.: Have a coffee at the church.

by Dizzyhead Written Apr 9, 2011

If you want to drink a coffee among Christian people ou can go to Café kloster between 10.00-15.00 between Thuesdays and Fridays. I guess you get a very good cake and lots of coffee iff you visit this café. It is probably not one of the fanciest café in Eskilstuna, but probably you find someone to talk with here if you feel lonely and need to open your heart.

• Dizzyhead's Profile Photo

7:ans Pizzeria.: Very good fastfood here.

by Dizzyhead Updated Mar 30, 2011

Well, when you are really hungry you can visit 7:an and they will serve you enough with food. I have been here two times and both times they have made so much food for me, that I could almost barely eat at the same time. Everything they make you get many things on your plate. If you are really hungty, visit 7:an.

Favorite Dish: I like everything here, and I have no special favourite dish from 7:an.

• Beer Tasting

• Dizzyhead's Profile Photo

Hvilsta Herrgård.: Don´t miss this salmon buffé - Hvilsta Herrgård.

by Dizzyhead Updated Feb 27, 2011

Here you only eat the best kind of food. Here you have a salmon buffé for lunch..... Personally I have never tried it, but I think it worth it if you are a foreigner in my city.

It is closed as a restaurant now!

Favorite Dish: Salmon in all kind.

• Seniors

• Dizzyhead's Profile Photo

P2.: P2 - a trendy restaurant.

by Dizzyhead Updated Jan 11, 2011

This is a restaurant in Munktellstaden and it is very close to culture and paintings, the museum of art. The food here is trendy delicious and little more expensive. A big but, you dont getso muchfood on your plateI did not think the portions was enough. I was starving after my visit here, and that is not the meaning to have eaten in a restaurant. It is my personal opinion, but my friend was much more satisfied.

• Petruta's Profile Photo

Grappa: Great Pizza and good wine

by Petruta Written Aug 8, 2010

Located in the center of the city, this place has two choices: the restaurant or the pub.
    In the area you find many other places to eat or drink, but Grappa seems to be one of the favourit spots for the locals.

Favorite Dish: I tried a deliciouse pizza with shrimps.
    The portions are biggg and i had to share mine in order to finish it.

Sundbyholm´s slott café

by Dizzyhead Updated Jul 12, 2010

À very beautiful and interesting summer café at the castle in it's main building. You go down on the side and find the café. It is close to the church in the castle and here they also sell some souvenirs for tourists. They also sell food, but mostly it is a café.

Favorite Dish: I have never eaten anything here yet, but I have had a coffee and it was nothing wrong with it. Coffee is always tasting delicious in a very beautiful and historical building.

• Castles and Palaces

Pizzeria Roma.

by Dizzyhead Updated May 14, 2010

Here they make very good pizzas and I have been a very good customer through the years. Their place is nice to be a pizza place and you can have abeer here. During the summer you can sit outside and it is not far when you want to walk to the city either.

Favorite Dish: Of course I order the pizza when I go here. My favourite pizza here is Calzone.

• Dizzyhead's Profile Photo

Waynés coffee in Tuna Park.: Hazzle nut coffee here!!!!

by Dizzyhead Updated May 14, 2010

This is a small coffee place in the middle of the mall Tuna Park. Just sit down and have fast coffee here. Relax and sit and talk with your company. Have a small cake too!

Favorite Dish: The hazle coffee is the best here!

• Dizzyhead's Profile Photo

Grillstugan.: Eat here at the night at Grillstugan.

by Dizzyhead Updated Apr 16, 2010

This is a good place to eat fast food after a party night. They make very good hamburgers here. On friday and Saturdays night they have open until 3.00. So, no hurry. I promise here they will let you buy and eat even if you just arrive before closing!

Favorite Dish: I usually buy a sausage with mustard and ketchup and then they also put shrimp sallad. That is so delicious, but maybe not the best and healthy food. But after a night out with lots of beers.... Try it. You will be satisfied if you try it.

Fröslunda Pizzeria.

by Dizzyhead Updated Apr 12, 2010

It is a small pizza place and it is in the center of Fröslunda. During the summer you can sit outside and eat what you have ordered. During Monday to Friday you can come here and eat dagens rätt, which usually means that you can free sallad, bread and butter. And after the mean have a cup of coffee.

Favorite Dish: The best dish is the kebab pizza and it is very delicious. I have bought it many times just from this pizzeria place. They put also a lot of fresh vegetables on the pizza and it is really good together with the meat and the sauce. Yummie!

Carlavägens Pizzeria.

by Dizzyhead Updated Apr 7, 2010

I know they have very cheap pizzas, but I dont like them so much even if they are very close to me where I live. I prefer to go to other pizza places. But I have eaten here when I have been in a hurry. I have never get ill in my stomache at least, but I think these pizzas have to much oli and fat!!!

Favorite Dish: Nothing.

Nejlikan - a pizzeria

by Dizzyhead Updated Apr 6, 2010

I bought a pizza here and I dont say I did not finish it. But I am not so satisfied either. I got full, but nothing special at all. They have pizzas and sallads. Maybe something else is betterin this place, but I will not go here anymore. The building is not so exciting either.

Favorite Dish: None.

• Dizzyhead's Profile Photo

Delicious sandwiches - Subway.

by Dizzyhead Updated Apr 6, 2010

Well, this restaurant is a good place to buy sandwiches at, but dont stay there and eat as I did. There is no cosy environmant at all. Go with your sandwich to a better place. That is my idea. I will do that next time.

Favorite Dish: I must say the sandwiches and I have just tried one sandwich here so far. I tried one with chicken and curry sauce, very good and delicious. But you have many different things to choose between here, you will definatelly find a good sandwich you like.

Instant Answers: Eskilstuna

Comments

Eskilstuna Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Eskilstuna restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Eskilstuna sightseeing.