Eskilstuna Restaurants

• Restaurants
  • Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Eskilstuna

• Dizzyhead's Profile Photo

It is a old café - Janeling.

by Dizzyhead Updated Apr 6, 2010

Eskilstunat��rtan . the cake of Eskilstuna.

It is an old café with traditons. They make very good cookies here. I am fond of this place. In the mornings they sell a breakfast buffé and serve it. I have never tried it, but I know my friends have done it and they are satisfied with it.

Favorite Dish: I guess the cookies.

• Dizzyhead's Profile Photo

Take away food - Mandy Thai.

by Dizzyhead Updated Mar 29, 2010

This is both a take away and stay restaurant, but I prefer to take away my food from here. It is not so nice to sit there and eat. No good feeling at all. Take the food with you and enjoy it. They make really good food here!

Favorite Dish: I ate beef and something here, I think it was beef and noodles and I liked a lot. A dish I can recommend a lot.

• Dizzyhead's Profile Photo

Bredbar.: Very good sallads here Bredbar.

by Dizzyhead Updated Mar 22, 2010

They sell sallads and some other meals. I can only write about the sallads, because I have never tried the rest.

CLOSED.

Favorite Dish: The different sallads they have. You can buy them and take them away where you want to eat.

• Dizzyhead's Profile Photo

Centro.: A really nice barbeques during the summer Centro.

by Dizzyhead Updated Mar 9, 2010

During the summer this restaurant have a barbeque on Mondays and Thuesdays. It cost around 11 euros and it is very good. I can recommend that to every one and you can eat as much as you want. It suits me very well, when I love food.

Favorite Dish: The meat from the barbeque was so delicious, the only bad thing was the grilled salmon. I did not like it at all. But the best thing is that I could choose to eat what I wanted. I recommend you to not eat the grilled salmon.

• Dizzyhead's Profile Photo

Beirut Seller..: Eat their lamb at Beirut Seller.

by Dizzyhead Updated Feb 22, 2010

Very good food and pleasant stuff. They serve lebanese food. Very deliciously. Good quaality of the food and it is a very nice and good place to visit during the lunch. I havent tried to eat here during the evenings, but if it taste like it does during lunch time, I will highly recommend to go there during the evening too.

Favorite Dish: Try their lunch with lamb, tzatsiki and bulgur.... OH, I want it already. I want more of it.

• Dizzyhead's Profile Photo

Sherlock Holmes .: The cheapest café at the library in Eskilstuna.

by Dizzyhead Updated Feb 1, 2010

Here you can relax in a very quiet café and if you want you can borrow music and listen too. Read as so many books you want or newspapers. Here it is a good place to study. Why not support this café. It is not a trendy café, but a café the people need who visit the library.

Favorite Dish: The coffee and the envionmental. It is so intellectual people around (lol) and so many books, which make me high. Actually I like cultural places.

• Dizzyhead's Profile Photo

Billy Boys.: Dont miss the chicken-kebab at Billy Boys.

by Dizzyhead Updated Jan 21, 2010

This is the favourite kebab dish!!!!!

This is the best kebab restaurant in Eskilstuna, and I buy usually from them most of the times I want fast food.

Favorite Dish: A very delicious dish, especially after the day when you have had a heavy night at a bar. It really taste so good the day after. You can choose if you want it french fries or rice. I usually prefer rice, little more healthy. But both options are perfect and you will probably not eat all they give you.

• Petruta's Profile Photo

Subway: Enjoy the lovely sandwiches!

by Petruta Written Oct 20, 2009

A very good way of eating fast and taking the food with you in the parks close by the center of the city. This fast food restaurant is located on the main street of Eskilstuna. What i enjoyed was the variety of bread from which you can choose for the sandwich.

• Dizzyhead's Profile Photo

Åbryggan.: Enjoy the nice view at Åbryggan.

by Dizzyhead Written Jun 30, 2008

very good and delicious food, but little expensive for just a lunch according to myself. But the food was excellent and I will definatelly come back here and eat more times. On sundays they have brunches for guests between 12-16.

Favorite Dish: I tried a shrimp sallad and it was so delicious. Very fresh.

• Dizzyhead's Profile Photo

Papas Tapas.: Spanish and Mexican food at Papas Tapas.

by Dizzyhead Updated Apr 25, 2008

OOOOOOhhhhhhh, the food here is really good. I eat very much here and I have celebrated my parents hee. They love to go here all the time.

Favorite Dish: This restaurant hasso many interesting dishes that I can decide at all. I love Mexican food.

• Luxury Travel
    • Seniors

• Dizzyhead's Profile Photo

Jernberghska.: An old historical environment at Jernberghska.

by Dizzyhead Written Sep 28, 2007

I havent eaten here, but I have heard they will make good food here. This is an old place and that is why I recommend it even if I havent been here. It is open all nights except Mondays. They have been recommened in the white Guide 2006/2007.

• Dizzyhead's Profile Photo

Café Kaka.: Don´t miss their warm sandwiches at Café Kaka.

by Dizzyhead Written May 13, 2006

Here you can find young people and sometimes they have some musicians playing. They have tried to have open nights in the weekends.

Favorite Dish: The warm sandwiches are the best, if they still have the chicken with the gothe cheese.

• Nalle_Bear's Profile Photo

CAKE!!!!: Dont miss the Princesstårta

by Nalle_Bear Updated Oct 12, 2005

Cake split up

Yummie! This cake its very popular in Sweden. I know why!!!! Yummie! Yummie!

Its called Carl Gustav-cake or Princess-cake just to make it sound Royal.
    The Kings name is - yes you guess correctly - Carl-Gustav. Sweds are I think, like most European that has a monarchy. They kinda like to have the symbols to .. yes you know... whatever they do with symbols.

I like more the cake than the Royalties!

Favorite Dish: Its a Marzipan-covered whipped cream , banana filling - gorgeuos !

• Luxury Travel

• sim1's Profile Photo

Hurtigs Cafe: Been disappointed by the food here twice :-(

by sim1 Written Mar 5, 2004

In the shopping mall ‘Smedjans Köpcenter’ is Hurtigs Cafe. It’s located on a little square in the shopping centre, and you might be tempted to go here to have a quick lunch. It used to be a good place to get lunch, but I’ve been here twice now, and twice they managed to disappoint me with their food. Last time I ordered a pasta with grilled vegetables in a hot sauce. Well…. I think the vegetables were all stuck to the grill, as a none of them made it on to my plate. I could count the tiny pieces of vegetable on one hand. Not really the dish I expected to see. The taste…. It was eatable for a few bites, but I gave it up after that as it couldn’t charm me that much. There are so many options in Eskilstuna to go for lunch, and all have similar prices, so I would recommend to try one of the many other options in town.

The daily dish costs here around 65 SEK. The price includes the salad buffet, a beverage, a cup coffee or tea and a cookie. Lunch hours are Monday to Friday from 11 to 3 o’clock in the afternoon

• sim1's Profile Photo

Wieng Thai Restaurant

by sim1 Updated Mar 5, 2004

Thai Restaurant Wieng Thai in Eskilstuna

A great restaurant in Eskilstuna is the Thai Restaurant close to the market square called Wieng Thai.

It was the first time I went to this restaurant, but I will certainly go here again! It is a bit more expensive than the other thai restaurants in Eskilstuna, but it certainly is worth the extra money. The food tastes great. I had a menu with 3 different thai dishes, served with rice. And as a dessert I had baked banana with icecream. The whole meal cost me 135 Swedish Krona (about 15 euro).

They have several standard menus you can choose from, but besides that they also have an long list of dishes you can order.

Instant Answers: Eskilstuna

Comments

Eskilstuna Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Eskilstuna restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Eskilstuna sightseeing.