Malmköping Travel Guide

• Malmköping
  • Things to Do

Malmköping Things to Do

by Dizzyhead Updated Aug 5, 2010

It is open between may and august. It has a café and it is a place for children between 2 and 12 years old. I was here when I was little. I dont remmeber so much actually, but I think I had fun here at least...LOL Here you will find many persons you remember from the cartoon world.

• School Holidays
    • Theme Park Trips

Malmköping Restaurants

by Dizzyhead Updated Apr 4, 2011

I have never eaten here, but I was here for a long time ago and drank beer in the garden. I drank beer the back yard a summer day. It was very nice and beautiful. I think all the locals go here and that can be very interesting to meet the people from Malmköping.

Favorite Dish: My favourite dish was many cold beers, probably stor stark. I did not eat here at all. Maybe next time.

• Beer Tasting
    • Wine Tasting

Malmköping Shopping

by Dizzyhead Updated Jun 29, 2012

This is not a typical shop. It is a church and you only find their things here in the church. but they sell post cards that you can send to your friends and family and tell them about your visit in Malmköping, and probably they havent got any post cards from this city before.

What to buy: In the church you can find very beautiful post cards of the church for a very good price. I think you first shall visit the church and then buy some of them. There is no entrance to the church, and with the money from the post cards they can do something good in the world.

What to pay: Not a lot of money. a cheap gift to your friends and a nice surprise when they receive it the mail box.

• Religious Travel

by Dizzyhead Written Aug 12, 2008

This shop sells things in iron. I have just look into this shop through the window, because it was not open when I as there and I decided it must be a tip for malmköping. This is such a special shop, so I hoe you go here and check it out when you are visiting Malmköping.

What to buy: Things in iron. Handycraft.

What to pay: No idea yet, because I was never in the shop. Probably not cheap at all.

• Malmköping Hotels

0 Hotels in Malmköping

Malmköping Local Customs

by Dizzyhead Updated Apr 4, 2011

I planned to visit this market 30th May 2009, but of some reasons I could not. I am little sad because of that, and I wait for the new one. I just wanted to give all the vt-members the web page about this market.

www.hembygd.se/sodermanland/malmkoping

• Festivals
    • Museum Visits

by Dizzyhead Updated Jul 14, 2010

Malmahed is a big place in sand, and it is a former place for the Swedish army. They used to exercise and train their soldiers here. Nowdays it is used for markets, events, exhibitions and when the tivoli comes to the town. There are some old buildings from the military time, which is Malmahed Museum.

• Festivals

• Ask a Question

Got a question about Malmköping? Get an answer from our Location locals and frequent travelers

Malmköping Sports & Outdoors

by Dizzyhead Written Sep 4, 2012

Nyckelgym is a gym in Malmköping where you can build your muscles. You get your own key when you become a member here, so you can exercise anytime you want almost. It is open until 21.00 and you can also exercise between 21.00 and 22.00, but you have to enter before 21.00. The gym as no stuff, so the owner believe in you, so take your responsiblity and make it pleasant for other exercisers after you are done with your things.

Equipment: You only need your own clothes and shoes here. You can bring your own towel with you, if you plan to have a shower here after the exercise.

Instant Answers: Malmköping

Comments

Malmköping Travel Guide
Map of Malmköping